update TAKE PROFIT !!!! to the FREE Arbitrage Consulting for your NEXT trade; Gold

ARBinstruktor

20 2
What difference a day makes, actually less than 24 hours

Gold spot; bought @1785,1 per ounce sold @1770,6 per ounce loss: -14,5 per ounce
Gold Aug20: sold @ 1805,3 per ounce bought @ 1781,8 per ounce profit: 23,5 per ounce

total profit: 9,0 per ounce
total margin: 18,0 (per ounce)

NET YIELD for 1 day(!): 50%

hope everbody is capable of multiplying the per ounce result with a decent position size

that is real trading!!!
that is real winning!!!

ever heard about Medallion Fund? they make such trades

GCQ20 020720.png

Too complicated? Too many numbers?

… better stop trading!

Powter

14 0
sorry! I don't really understand your topic name. you said is Arbitrage, but I find it is not the same or I have misunderstood. :cool:

ARBinstruktor

20 2
sorry! I don't really understand your topic name. you said is Arbitrage, but I find it is not the same or I have misunderstood. :cool:
ARBITRAGE = 2 DIFFERENT prices for the SAME asset after costs and benefits

Gold futures price =!= Gold spot price ++++++++ (financing and other cost - costs avoided + convenience of position)
Gold futures price =!= Gold spot price +++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++(basis)

basis > (financing and other cost - costs avoided + convenience of position) ===> ARBITRAGE; long spot & short futures
[basis < (financing and other cost - costs avoided + convenience of position) ===> ARBITRAGE; short spot & long futures]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock