Unlimited demo for equities

chicager

Hi guys! I search an unlimited demo for equities. I know only ToS but i don't like them. A platrorm is not necessary just web-service will be ok, and of course reality is needed, i mean real quotes if it possible, commissions and etc.. Does anyone can advise smt?

freestockcharts.com stockcharts.com finviz.com

See, the thing is that people have to actually program these things. That's not an easy feat. It's not something you can do on a lazy summer afternoon.

Quite honestly, if you can't trade using stockcharts.com alone, then you really ought to think twice whether you want to trade at all. Someone once said that if you can't swing trade, then you don't have a prayer at day trading. I believe that to be true.

Try IFC Markets. Their demo account is unlimited and also their quotes, commissions are real.
Hope I helped you..:):)

Demo

I've been using a demo account for the last few weeks. I find it's giving me a lot of confidence in trading and I don't have to worry about losing any money.
I know not all demo accounts are the same but the one I am in is not too bad. I can even stay in it for a few more months. it's fun really.

you do realise they have invented a revolutionary new product called paper
and reportedly they will be releasing something in the next few yrs called a calculator

you would possibly be better asking on US site unless you intend to trade UK equities

If I was needed to use paper for a track record I would choose Excell instead...

Its not called "paper trading" for nothing :)
although don't remember it being called "excel trading"

it was just a suggestion
how one demos or paper trades is not really important, as long as its done
paper does just fine, or as you say using excel or similar

a good broker is far more important
now they are hard to find

I need a track record from a broker!!! Even if it'll be a demo acc. Not from excell, not from notepad, not from evernote... from the BROKER!!! How can u dont understand???

I need a track record from a broker!!! Even if it'll be a demo acc. Not from excell, not from notepad, not from evernote... from the BROKER!!! How can u dont understand???

why?

is Goldman Sachs going to loan you a million if you turn your demo account into 10K

If its only demo why does it being CFD matter?
Unless you are in the U.S. and can't open a CFD demo account?
Your location flag says UK.
If you are in the UK and want an unleveraged outright buy only demo,
try this one:
http://www.halifax.co.uk/sharedealing/our-accounts/fantasy-trader/
I'm not entirely sure the above is outright buy only unleveraged,
but it appears to be, nothing to lose by trying it.

Alternatively, most major UK banks have a retail share dealing arm
with paper trade portfolio tracking.
I think most of them do require cash deposit to gain access though.

Last edited: