Una Pequeña Explicaion Sobre Fondos De Cuenta

jacor777

Usted debe de saber que los fondos solamente son controlados por el cliente y las trasferencias pues únicamente ejecutadas a otras cuentas del mismo cliente o también a la cuenta del banco del que se proporcionan los fondos al instante de abrir la cuenta, de manera que, IFX Global no puede realizar retiros o depósitos de una cuenta.

por favor ingles

¿Por que? ¿Que pasa, que no puedes apender a hablar Castellano o que? Hay casi medio billon de personas que lo hablan en el mundo, ¿sabes?
Y si no te gusta lo que pone, ¡pues no lo leas! :mad:

Eduardo :(

Haha mods - try and vet that post then...

And why should they? Why can't somebody express himself/herself in their own language? As long as they don't offend anybody...or are you offended by this? I have noticed that, for some reason, when Italians speak in their own language, english speakers are not too bothered, but when Spaniards or spanish speaking people do it, for some reason, there is some discomfort.
I wonder why?
And as stated above, there are almost half a billion people who happen to speak spanish Castillian; that's a fair bit of them, isn't it?
In any case, I'd like to know why someone has to post per force in English!

Eduardo.

Usted debe de saber que los fondos solamente son controlados por el cliente y las trasferencias pues únicamente ejecutadas a otras cuentas del mismo cliente o también a la cuenta del banco del que se proporcionan los fondos al instante de abrir la cuenta, de manera que, IFX Global no puede realizar retiros o depósitos de una cuenta.

IN TRANSLATION
You should know that the funds are only controlled for the client and the transfer therefore only executed to other accounts of the same client or also to the account of the bank of the one that the funds to the instant to open are provided the account, so that, IFX Global cannot carry out retreats or deposits of an account.

IN REPLY
POR FAVOR. ..SORRY HAY NO MUCHAS PERSONAS de SPANNISH EN ESTA TABLA de BULLETEN. TRATE CUALQUIERA ENCUENTRA que UN SITIO WEB de la TRADUCCION de INTERNET para AYUDARLO A TRADUCIR ENTONCES COPIA Y PEGARLO PARA EEUU.

THINK ITS MORE OF A STATEMENT THAN A QUESTION --HAPPY TO HELP :LOL:

Last edited:
Esto es un inglés web sitio. Tenga la amabilidad para escribir en Ingles.

English Translation:
This is an English speaking web site. Have the decency to at least post in English. Who cares that over half a billion people speak Spanish? Over here it's English Mate!

Last edited:
And why should they? Why can't somebody express himself/herself in their own language? As long as they don't offend anybody...or are you offended by this? I have noticed that, for some reason, when Italians speak in their own language, english speakers are not too bothered, but when Spaniards or spanish speaking people do it, for some reason, there is some discomfort.
I wonder why?
And as stated above, there are almost half a billion people who happen to speak spanish Castillian; that's a fair bit of them, isn't it?
In any case, I'd like to know why someone has to post per force in English!

Eduardo.

You are a clown.
No one gives a damn whether anyone speaks in Spanish or Italian there is no discomfort, only in your mind.
You obviously have some sort of chip on your shoulder get over it and get a life

Strange that he came on with Spanish. Maybe he thinks that with Ferrovial and Banco Santander over there, buying everything up, it`s about time you knew some. :cheesy:

You are a clown.
No one gives a damn whether anyone speaks in Spanish or Italian there is no discomfort, only in your mind.
You obviously have some sort of chip on your shoulder get over it and get a life

First, Gamma, I do not insult anyone; no, I am not a clown; besides, I have seen posts in other languages in this forum, and nobody seems to complain - why do people do here?
Secondly, I haven't got any chip on my shoulder - and nothing to prove, certainly not to someone like you!
Third, I had to give up my job in accountancy to look after my multiple sclerosis sufferer wife; is that enough of a life for you? Perhaps you would understand if you were in my position!
I do not know where do you come from, I suppose that from Great Britain, but compared to my (English) father in law, you have got a lot to learn about being a gentleman, that's for sure!
Fourth: who cares about Spanish? How about the half billion speakers? Would you like to say something about them, too? Come on, show us your towering intellect!
Spitlink, what on earth has to do your post with anything?

Eduardo.

First, Gamma, I do not insult anyone; no, I am not a clown; besides, I have seen posts in other languages in this forum, and nobody seems to complain - why do people do here?
Secondly, I haven't got any chip on my shoulder - and nothing to prove, certainly not to someone like you!
Third, I had to give up my job in accountancy to look after my multiple sclerosis sufferer wife; is that enough of a life for you? Perhaps you would understand if you were in my position!
I do not know where do you come from, I suppose that from Great Britain, but compared to my (English) father in law, you have got a lot to learn about being a gentleman, that's for sure!
sFourth: who cares about Spanish? How about the half billion speakers? Would you like to say something about them, too? Come on, show us your towering intellect!

Eduardo.

Lol! you still need to get a life!
And you definately are a clown
1) NO ONE COMPLAINED ABOUT ANYTHING WE SIMPLY REQUESTED THAT HE POST IN ENGLISH.
2)YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED COMPlAINING
3) LEAVE YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS AT HOME
4)SPANISH SPEAKERS YES WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEM ON THIS SITE (i.e English speaking website)
5)MY TOWERING INTELLECT WOULD BE WASTED ON A DWARF LIKE YOU.
Come to think of it half a brain cell of intellect would be wasted on you.
Splitlink's post?
It is known as comment and debate we also do that on this site
IN ENGLISH
so everyone can understand and join in

( Anyone else reading this I am laughing writing this post, winding up ths clown)
it's all said in jest

Last edited:
Lol! you still need to get a life!
And you definately are a clown
1) NO ONE COMPLAINED ABOUT ANYTHING WE SIMPLY REQUESTED THAT HE POST IN ENGLISH.
2)YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED COMPlAINING
3) LEAVE YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS AT HOME
4)SPANISH SPEAKERS YES WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEM ON THIS SITE (i.e English speaking website)
5)MY TOWERING INTELLECT WOULD BE WASTED ON A DWARF LIKE YOU.
Come to think of it half a brain cell of intellect would be wasted on you.
Splitlink's post?
It is known as comment and debate we also do that on this site
IN ENGLISH
so everyone can understand and join in

( Anyone else reading this I am laughing writing this post, winding up ths clown)
it's all said in jest

I am not really sure where on Earth is the moderator’s thread to allow such disgusting posts to go through, but any way, as this is how things stands, well, let’s grab the bull by the horn, shall we?
Usually I wouldn’t drag myself to your level, and I apologize to anybody reading this for doing so, but I like being kind to people, so in the hope that your eyes will open I’ll give you a taste of your own medicine.
Your name happens to be Zoran; I had a friend with such name once, he was from former Yugoslavia; is that the way that your parents have taught you to express yourself? By insulting others? Do you behave like that with them too? How about the rest of your family, assuming you’ve got one? Do you behave like that at home?
No British gentleman would exhibit such a behaviour which goes a long way to explain who is the ...”colwn” was it? Or did you mean the “clown”?
There is a Moderator for such things, and to date I haven’t seen any posting from him on this subject.
However if speaking in a different language will keep those such as you from participating in the thread them I am all for it.
1. YOU DID COMPLAIN, which makes a lie of your first point.
2. I DID NOT COMPLAIN, just expressed my opinion, making your second point a lie.
3. MY PERSONAL PROBLEMS ARE AT HOME, I just gave an answer to someone I was wrongly led to believe was actually intelligent.
4. YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT SPANISH SPEAKERS, I do, and so do others; but then again, when I consider your reply, it is patently obvious that the meaning of the word “care” is lost on you.
I would think that with such a towering intellect it wouldn’t be beyond you to check the word in the dictionary, which just goes to prove my point about your total lack of it.
5. AT 6 FEET TALL I AM NOT A DWARF, though perhaps not a giant either.
For you to waste half a brain cell, on my or anybody else, you’ve got to understand that you must, first at all, have it, which judging by your posts is very doubtful.
Gamma (or shall I call you Zoran, that’s your name, isn’t it?) you are a liar, an insensitive man and a bully.
The world is full of people, and some of them are perfect morons, with a pea sized brain and the intellect of an amoeba; but all is not lost as they are in a minority, most happen to be human beings who feel and care.
I do not expect you to understand this, of course, and I am not laughing as it is sad, really sad, that someone has to point all this to you; then again, we all have to bear our crosses, I guess.
Rather you than me!
I will not waste one more word on you; I will simply ignore your posts, so please, by all mean, keep insulting me and showing us (and to the world at large) the kind of ignorant bully that you are.
And let Spitlink speak for himself – he can’t possibly have the need to associate himself with someone such as you.
I wouldn’t.

Eduardo.

Fourth: who cares about Spanish? How about the half billion speakers? Would you like to say something about them, too? Come on, show us your towering intellect!

Eduardo.

Eduardo,

Cool off. What on earth's the matter with you?

That person writing Spanish is, IMO, spamming. He has written on several threads. I haven't bothered to read the other posts. If you like what he writes, answer him in Spanish. I'm sure he'll be delighted to hear from you.

Eduardo,

Cool off. What on earth's the matter with you?

That person writing Spanish is, IMO, spamming. He has written on several threads. I haven't bothered to read the other posts. If you like what he writes, answer him in Spanish. I'm sure he'll be delighted to hear from you.

I know; and he has! In Spanish! And no, I don't like what he writes.
My point is about people expressing themselves in the language they want.
I'm not sure where I saw it in this forum, but there is (or was?) a thread written in polish, I think.
And I saw no one complaining either.
Personally I think that people should express themselves in the language they prefer; but of course, if someone does thinghs this way, he/she will keep out of the thread a lot of participants, and therefore information (though sometimes I wonder!).
I would like to see the Moderator's opinion on this, and why posts on other languages than English are permitted.
Also, I would like to know why debasing and rude posts have been allowed, too, and call for a ban on such people such as Gamma, who cannot (or will not?) express themselves in a civilised manner.
I may disagree with you, but shall respect you right to express your opinion and ideas (in a civilised way, of course!) to the death, and to debate them in a courteous manner fit of a Gentleman, and not like a barbarian!
Otherwise there is little point in contributing to this forum.
Seen from here, respect is essential!
Hope you all agree with me on this one!

Eduardo.

My opinion on this is that, although the house rules are that any language may be spoken, it is not good for discussion boards to use them for prolonged periods. The essence of T2W is trading and a lot of styles and techniques are explained. If we bring various languages into it, then we are likely to confuse the issue even more than it is, already!

We treat the Poles politely because we don't know them so well. British, Spanish and French are old friends---that means that we can insult each other in comfort. Join the club!

Police_lights_3.gif

Take it easy tigers, I have time today to delete (or merge) the threads by jacor777.

For the record. There are no reported posts relating to this spat. If members wish something actioned in a thread you have to use the report function, we can't be in every thread at once.

*This is the last thread by jacor777, the rest now deleted. If you can't insult each other nicely I'll delete the lot in this one, ok.

Last edited:
My apologies

I would like to publicly apologize to the members of this forum, particularly to gamma, for the filth which has been written by myself.
I agree with gamma, this has got out of hand, that such indignified behavour is beneath us, and should not happen again.
This been a forum of ideas, I see no point in posting messages in different languages either, but accept that some people wish to do so and respect their decision.
I am also conscious that it is difficult for some posters to write or express themselves in English and may prefer to do so in their own language, which is why I find it rude to remind them to do so in English.
If I come across a post which I do not understand, I simply ignore it.
These are my thoughts on this matter, and thanks the Moderator for taking actions against people such as jacor777 who do not contribute but abuse the forum by using them in their selfish interests.
I hope this will settle the matter.

Eduardo.

Likewise zippo,
We from time to time do get out of hand,
yes we do have posts in different languages like the "dutch corner"which thrive very well
And like you say its best to simply ignore posts if one does not understand them than make demands that they post in English, if there are spam the moderators will deal with it.

If members have a genuine desire to communicate effectively with as many people as possible then it follows they will construct their posts accordingly.

If then, they choose to post in a language most don't understand, why not just leave them to sit in the tall grass and play their fiddles?

dd

Last edited: