Ultimate IMC resource - Pass 1st time

chinabean

Hi

I have probably the most useful IMC (Investment Management Certificate) resouce that you will find.

If you have this resouce and the standard textbooks (you probably would only need the regs textbook), in 1-2 weeks, you will be primed to pass. Forget BPP, 7city and the rest, this is all you will need.

This is an electronic resource (comprising questions, answers and mock exams) therefore, I can guarantee you will receive it within 24 hours of purchase. Alongside the purchase, I will also provide instructions on exactly how to fully utilise this resource so that you get the best results in the shortest amount of time.

I realise the description is somewhat vague however, if you need further information please message me for further details which I will be happy to provide.

Since this is an electronic resource, I can either accept payment via paypal and email it to you or if you are in london, I can put everything onto a CD/DVD and you can collect it.

The item is listed on ebay at 16.99 however, I will sell it here for £15 given that I can avoid ebay fees etc.

Cheers