Ukraine invasion

Kharkov’s energy infrastructure almost completely destroyed, mayor says

Vide shows moment when Ukrainian drone is striking factory in Tatarstan
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspots/159277-tatarstan-ukraine-drones/

Your points and considerations are noted.
Your points and considerations are not my perspective or purpose.
  1. Participants of this or any other thread are incidental to a separate primary audience and purpose.
  2. Post are more a scrapbook collage of reference to stay in touch against a busy schedule.
  3. My wife covers other forums and other interests in a similar manner.
  4. We reciprocate each other’s posts as - time pending - time saving measures.
Other entities in the house have found entertainment. On a cost effective basis - a free passing lunch.

No post on this tread will have the slighted impact on real world affairs.
You may have noticed - as accused - I mostly 'delegate' to MSM, Russian or other propaganda source and image satire.
:cool:
A non-partisan research post - London
----------------------------------------------------
Additional commentary re your post
Not much point trying to reason with demented conspiracy theory believers. They have an answer for everything don't ya know. And even if they don't have an immediate answer, then the conspiracy theory takes on a new twist, which they will latch on to and trot out in due course.

They are too far gone and totally wedded to their false beliefs. Fascinating to watch but utterly pointless engaging them. They know who they are !
  1. Of note - Ukraine and Russia are at the bottom of the barrel on the European Corruption Index. In some respects, two peas of the same pod.
  2. With regards your above quotes - such is precisely the value as described.
  3. Corporate spends substantial intelligence gathering dollars deciphering competitors.
  4. Here it is presented on a silver platter FREE of charge - its can't get any cheaper.
  5. While I read some rich man - poor man many moons ago perhaps this may be prime example of poor man missing what rich man comprehends.
  6. Besides the fact that this village thread has zero, zero impact on real world affairs and has a paltry view count under 50 in comparison to other forums that rack up 9,000 views in no time, I have come across some priceless gems amongst the garbage besides truths, half truths and outright blatant propaganda BS. Beside the FREE service I am well into PROFIT.
  7. I have not the slighted motive to shift the 'they know who they are' status quo - quite the inverse. The status quo serves me a valuable free service that would cost me to research or propagate myself. The exception being to argue that anyone who believes they can prevent the show going nuclear by posting on a never heard of village thread and priding themselves of one convert is delusional.
  8. To recap: Participants of this or any other thread are not the targeted primary, not targeted secondary or even third party audience. Participants on this thread are not targeted and are incidental to a separate primary target audience and purpose.
  9. This thread - with its low view count - is merely a convenience by way of topic and serves as a scrapbook collage of reference to stay in touch against a busy schedule. If T2W goes under Google archives retains records.
  10. Any post is, essentially, private reflections shared with a few intimates - a private game, with some fun. Any view by any other party is considered incidental to stated purposes.
  11. I could address my posts, 'Hi love, check this ...' but that would be out of place because no participant on this thread is 'love'.
With respects, your post smacks of the wish syndrome. The wish for one side to win, and the delusion that if sufficiently repeated and reinforced such will materialise as a reality. I entertain no such aspirations or hopes - history will be, what history will be, irrespective of mine or anyone else's political leaning, wishes, hopes or aspirations. This I have delineated in previous posts.

Re prediction re Trump, Biden or other: as with all predictions, logic rules any prediction could materialise as right, any prediction you could materialise as wrong. As previously stated - IMO, wishful predictions belong to the crystal ball and tall conical hat contingents along with 'the Lord told us, the Lord gave it us' medieval superstitions brigade. As is well known, the US could not loose Vietnam and Hillary was the sure bet in the 2016.

I advise any and all who are annoyed, irritated, upset by my my posts to hit the subscribe button - it looks like this 👉 ignore.jpg👈
Yours and your family mental health will be the better for it.

If the OP request I do not post I will honour said request.

LoL, someone - male with a limp - lost their drone in the property grounds - they could not get in past security. Fortunate, found quite quickly - imagine baby sitting hobble looking for his drone - shame - that, could take a long time. All cleared. (do you think this was for you ?)

Last edited:

US needs at least part of Ukraine as anti-Russian territory

“The most interesting thing is that the Americans are not worried that the Ukrainian crews will have second heads growing and all their protruding body parts will fall off. They are more concerned about the state of the environment in Germany and the protection of American military base personnel from dangerous radiation.”

NATO ministers discuss 'Trump-proof' $100 BILLION military fund for Ukraine that will guarantee US support even if Donald Trump returns to the White House​

• NATO has until now focused on providing exclusively non-lethal aid to Kyiv
  • Alliance members have sent billions in arms but only on a bilateral basis

US warned Russia that imminent terror attack would be on Crocus City Hall two weeks before Isis gunmen struck but Putin dismissed caution as a bid to 'destabilize our society'​

• US identifying Crocus City Hall as a possible target was not previously reported

----------------------------------------------------#

Ukraine is at great risk of its front lines collapsing​

According to high-ranking Ukrainian officers, the military picture is grim and Russian generals could find success wherever they decide to focus their upcoming offensive.

Ukraine announces another impending attack on Crimean Bridge
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspots/159295-ukraine-crimean-bridge/

NATO: Relations with Ukraine
Last updated: 07 Mar. 2024 14:25

The security of Ukraine is of great importance to NATO and its member states. The Alliance fully supports Ukraine’s inherent right to self-defence, and its right to choose its own security arrangements. Ukraine’s future is in NATO. Relations between NATO and Ukraine date back to the early 1990s and have since developed into one of the most substantial of NATO’s partnerships. Since 2014, in the wake of Russia’s illegal annexation of Crimea, cooperation has been intensified in critical areas. Since Russia’s full-scale invasion in 2022, NATO and Allies have provided unprecedented levels of support.

'He's a damn fool': Marjorie Taylor Greene slams Mike Johnson over Ukraine'
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) appeared on Steve Bannon's podcast to voice her frustrations with House Speaker Mike Johnson's handling of Ukraine funding.