Ukraine invasion

As usual c_v, you have no answer to the points put to you. You say my position is "blatantly wrong headed", but don't provide a single shred of evidence to support the accusation. That's the norm from you, which is why I stopped contributing to the thread.

Unlike yours, my state of mind is logical and consistent. You, on the other hand, are all over the place. One minute you're criticising MSM for their lies and misinformation (e.g. Brexit, Trump, the pandemic and climate change etc.) Then, you're in bed with them lapping up every syllable. When will the penny finally drop: it's the same people with the same agenda: power, control and money. Take your own excellent advice and follow the money!
Follow the money
Follow the money
Lastly, from just a few days ago: Follow the money

He's 90% yours too, as 90% plus of what Brand says you agree with. It's only on the subject of Ukraine that you and he differ. You know full well it's a hit job on him because he's become huge, with a massive following, and threatens the corporate liberal elites. Yeah, that's the same corporate liberal elites who - in any other context - you have no time for and, like Brand, think are acting in their own best interests and not yours. C'mon c_v, you're better than this.

The parallels with trading are clear: you're in a trade that's gone horribly, horribly wrong and you're adding to a losing position, hoping and praying for a miracle that the market does an about turn and enables you to exit for a small loss or, at best, break even. But it ain't happening, the reality is that the market continues to go against you and you're about to blow your account. That's where you're all at with this war. So, I urge you, R_L, CV and anyone else who persists in doubling down on what they 'want', 'hope' and 'wish' for to change tack and embrace the reality of the situation. That means picking one of the only three available options that I outlined in my last post to you. Of those, to a rational and sane person, only the first one makes any sense: belly to belly negotiation.

If you can't agree to that, then I have a final question to put to you: is your your hubris, arrogance and ego more important to you than the lives of innocent people being slaughtered on the battlefield? Are you really willing to see more people needlessly killed day after day rather than admit that you misjudged the situation and backed the wrong horse? That's certainly how it appears to me. So, when it comes to our respective states of mind, I put it to you that it is you who needs to look in the mirror and examine your beliefs, values and, above all, your moral compass. Because, unless you do an about turn, you're advocating and promoting the senseless killing of more and more people for absolutely no good reason whatsoever which will merely lead to more misery, suffering and destruction and, potentially, nuclear war. And that, quite literally, is not just totally immoral, it's completely insane.
Tim.

Nice try, he is 100% your clown.

As I pointed out nearly 12 months ago.

Nice try, he is 100% your clown.
So you don't agree with his views on all the other topics he posts about: Trump, the pandemic/vaccines and climate change? If so, then you've done a U-turn on all your stated positions on those topics. You can't have it both ways - so which is it?
As I pointed out nearly 12 months ago.
Your problem c_v - from which you're determined not to learn - is that once your mind is closed on a particular topic - you won't change it even when the facts clearly show you're wrong. You didn't watch the Brand video then - and you've not watched any others by him on any other topic since - so you have no idea whether or not you and he are in sync on the broad range of topics listed. I, on the other hand, have watched them and read your posts on said topics - so I do know. Like it or not, I'm telling you for a fact you agree with 90% of what this 'clown' says.

Here's another example for you:
Rand Paul for president.
It will never happen of course, he's far too grounded and sensible for high office.
Now, have you changed your mind - do you now disagree with his position on Rona (that you endorsed so wholeheartedly) because he takes such a grounded and sensible view on Ukraine?

You're totally inconsistent c_v - your thinking is all over the place - you're contradicting yourself left, right and centre!
:ROFLMAO:

So you don't agree with his views on all the other topics he posts about: Trump, the pandemic/vaccines and climate change? If so, then you've done a U-turn on all your stated positions on those topics. You can't have it both ways - so which is it?

Your problem c_v - from which you're determined not to learn - is that once your mind is closed on a particular topic - you won't change it even when the facts clearly show you're wrong. You didn't watch the Brand video then - and you've not watched any others by him on any other topic since - so you have no idea whether or not you and he are in sync on the broad range of topics listed. I, on the other hand, have watched them and read your posts on said topics - so I do know. Like it or not, I'm telling you for a fact you agree with 90% of what this 'clown' says.

Here's another example for you:
Rand Paul for president.
It will never happen of course, he's far too grounded and sensible for high office.
Now, have you changed your mind - do you now disagree with his position on Rona (that you endorsed so wholeheartedly) because he takes such a grounded and sensible view on Ukraine?

You're totally inconsistent c_v - your thinking is all over the place - you're contradicting yourself left, right and centre!
:ROFLMAO:

There you go. Highlights perfectly why he will never be president. Sacrificing principles to play politics. Sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't.

The budget will get passed whatever his wrong headed views are on Ukraine. The US people won't stand for a shutdown of their systems just because a faction within the Republican party have decided to withdraw support for Ukraine. It's also a pretty good reason why the US won't elect Trump.

Zelensky is head of Ukraine in a wartime situation. He will do whatever it takes in Ukraine's best interests.
Battling corruption internally whilst fighting the Russians. He has a pretty big job on his hands. So if you had bothered to watch Zelensky's comedy (blueprint for Ukraine's future), you would know that he was mindful of all these problems that needed addressing in order that Ukraine could finally break free from Russia. None of this is a new problem, just ask all the other countries who have been invaded and occupied by Russia.

Anyway, you have provided no solution to Russia's aggression and subversion of world governing bodies apart from trotting out the appeasement line. Which will not be happening on this occasion.

Anyway, you have provided no solution to Russia's aggression and subversion of world governing bodies apart from trotting out the appeasement line. Which will not be happening on this occasion.
An utterly unbelievable statement.
Again, I'd have thought that given our history you'd at least have the courtesy to read my posts and consider the points made. But, clearly, you're quite incapable of doing that - which is sad.

There's really no point in conversing with you any more c_v: you're mind is so closed to any idea that even tentatively questions the 'St. Zelensky and Ukraine Good : 'Putler' and Russia bad' narrative - that there's really no hope for you.

If you have a change of heart and wish to engage in sensible and courteous dialogue and consider other people's ideas with an open mind - let me know - but I wont hold my breath.
:(

You can always count on Russia to keep its word ... Or can you?

A non-partisan research post - London
----------------------------------------------------
America's F-35 fighter jets are only 'mission capable' HALF of the time and are costing $1.3 trillion to maintain new report claims - just days after $80M stealth plane crashed in South Carolina
  • A Government Accountability Office report states that the planes have 'inadequate equipment' to keep the crafts operational
  • The F-35 program, which is led by military contractor Lockheed Martin, is one of the Pentagon's most expensive at $1.7 trillion

Aren't soldiers supposed to follow orders?

Probably, although they are usually highly trained, properly equipped and well lead in order that they can carry out their duties with a reasonable chance of survival.

None of this applies to the rabble that calls itself the Russian military.

18 months in to a 3 day special operation. The mind boggles !

c_v,
If by some slim chance you're remotely interested in the reason why Zelensky is rejecting Putin's offer of diplomacy - then you need to read, mark, learn and inwardly digest every syllable of this latest offering from The Duran . . .

"Yesterdays hero to become tomorrow's no one". A quote from Alexander Mercouris in the vid about Zelensky. Well if the cap fits bud !:ROFLMAO:

Absolutely laughable when you consider that "your expert" from The Duran, Alexander Mercouris was disbarred in 2012.

https://www.barstandardsboard.org.uk/disciplinary_finding/76984.html

Fair play, everyone has to make a living, but to put himself up as a competent, trusted commentator on matters he clearly knows nothing about !
He fits into the same category as all your other sources. They all have dubious credentials and connections. Some of them even have criminal records.

Another one demolished.

Next !

Last edited:
"Yesterdays hero to become tomorrow's no one". A quote from Alexander Mercouris in the vid about Zelensky. Well if the cap fits bud !:ROFLMAO:

Absolutely laughable when you consider that "your expert" from The Duran, Alexander Mercouris was disbarred in 2012.
Shoot the messenger and ignore the inconvenient truth in the message. That's what's laughable as it's all you can do c_v. Indeed, it's all you ever do.

I can see how your mind works. You read, watch or listen to something you don't like - that doesn't fit the ridiculous narrative that you cling to and you think: 'Oh shit, this person is making some well researched points backed up with solid evidence that I can't rebut because I have no argument - none whatsoever - so what can I do? I know, I'll trawl the net and try and find some dirt on him/her and cancel them.' And if you can't find any, you resort to calling them silly names like 'brainless' and suggest they shouldn't be listened to because they don't live in the U.S.- or something as equally banal and stupid. Unbelievable.

You're not interested in hearing anything from anyone that deviates from the childish 'St. Zelensky and Ukraine Good : 'Putler' and Russia bad' narrative. Absolutely pathetic c_v - in the true sense of the word.
Tim.

PS. Here's an idea for you: see if you can find any dirt on your new best friend in the white House. You know, the one you used to hate because he stole the election from Trump. If you find any - and I have a sneaking suspicion you'll find shed loads - does that mean you'll cancel him, too? And if so, where does that leave your position on Biden's commitment to spend any amount of U.S. tax payer dollars to kill every last Ukrainian? Will you still support his policy?

PPS. While you're digging for dirt on politicians, see if you can find anything on ol' BoJo - as he's largely responsible for this mess. Thinking about it, don't bother - you'll never find anything on him - as he's pure as driven snow.
:(

Last edited:

Where is Ukraine getting its aid from? As Zelensky faces battle to win further funding from countries, a look at which nations are handing over the most cash and weaponry to Ukraine

EXCLUSIVE - How Putin's EMP nukes could trigger 'the collapse of society': Unstoppable blast from space would cut off water and energy, leaving citizens to starve or die in resulting panic-fuelled violence

Russia Just Did THIS & No One Noticed!