UK Level 2 systems - TD Waterhouse ProTrader or alternatives

is TD Waterhouse Pro Trader the best value for money UK L2 system?

• dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yep

• no

• its ok

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

willlmanders

Hello people,

Sorry if this has been discussed before - did search but couldnt find much on TDW ProTrader
Looking to make the switch to L2 feeds and wanted a system that would be cheap, reliable, easy to learn.

Has anyone used TD Waterhouse Protrader system? How does it rate for price and functionality, ease of use etc? are there any others i should be considering before i shell out ?
would it be better to put together a system of my own ? if so what feed and software for UK is best for starters?

i have been trading for about 18 months if that helps - mainly NasDaq stocks.
cheers for your thoughts,

Billy

Hi mate,

did u got with protrader - am thinking it looks a good option combined with sharescope

Thanks,
T
Hello people,

Sorry if this has been discussed before - did search but couldnt find much on TDW ProTrader
Looking to make the switch to L2 feeds and wanted a system that would be cheap, reliable, easy to learn.

Has anyone used TD Waterhouse Protrader system? How does it rate for price and functionality, ease of use etc? are there any others i should be considering before i shell out ?
would it be better to put together a system of my own ? if so what feed and software for UK is best for starters?

i have been trading for about 18 months if that helps - mainly NasDaq stocks.
cheers for your thoughts,

Billy

Hi

I've been trading about 4 months now. All through TDW.

I started using the protrader option about a fortnight ago and it seems pretty good tho obviously I do not have the experience to compare it with others.

RE what slickg said about the Level 2 only being for the LSE, a quick check seems to confirm that but it might be worthwhile calling TdW to confirm it as I do not do NASDAQ and am still getting to know those bits that I do use - ftse100's and PHAU.