UK FX Brokers offering Notional Feed?

D.Gilberto

Experienced member
Hey All,

Quick one - Can anyone recommend or suggest a UK FX Broker that facilitates a notional feed within MT4 (or any world wide broker that facilitates this and GBP denominated accounts).

What I mean by this is, rather than inputting lots "0.01" you would type the unit equivalent "1,000".

ILQ offer this, but I am looking for a GBP denominated account.

You may be asking why I would need this; well, basically I am forward testing a strategy on a small £1k account and I require ample control of my position sizing. ILQ will allow me to trade as low as 1 unit, therefore I could have a position size of 568 units (example...) which will give me far more precision than having to commit to 0.01... (again, relative to my risk profile).

Any thoughts will be appreciated!

-D

As OANDA provides this facility on their own trading platform and they also provide an MT4 account link, I guess it could provide what you're looking for, but you'd obviously need to check this out for yourself as I've never used those features myself.

Thanks Purple Brain - I have checked with them. Within MT4 on Oanda this is not an option. But yes, you're right with regards to their own trading platform and the option of trading in units.

Thanks though!

strategies are varied and you must purchase them in order to have a great idea of ​​how to make money , also depends on what you choose to profit

the strategy must be selected to win money for this reason every transaction is aimed at profiting and every move you make can be very lucrative