Article U.S. Stocks Are Still The Place To Be In 2015

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,458 60
With the new year only a few days old, there’s still plenty of time for retail investors to craft their strategy for 2015. Like last year, 2015 is full of promise and better overall economic conditions are ahead. Globally, we should continue to improve since the depths of the Great Recession and credit crisis.  But the best conditions for stock market gains could be found in the United States.
According to several market strategists and analysts, the U.S. is still the best nation to bet on in 2015. For investors, that means staying strong or even adding to their U.S. stock holdings in the New Year. 
Hoping For a Four-Peat   When it comes to picking which stock market may be the best horse to ride, investors may want to stick with the good ol’ U.S. of A in 2015. According to several different analysts’ panels by various news agencies, the U.S. is poised to be the major winner in the New Year, as several bullish factors continue to drive-up equity prices
According to a...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

aag100

Established member
613 35
im thinking dow may go up another 1000-1500 points before a collapse to 15000 or lower by end of year.will revisit end of year and see.

Abefedahunsi

0 0
No really sure if it will go up to 1000-1500 points before collapse.

--
Download "10 Keys to Successful Forex Trading" eBook Free DOWNLOAD HERE http://forexfxreview.com/download

aag100

Established member
613 35
well i was only out by 2500 points.if working for a bank i think id be in for a hefty bonus.