Triple guarantee (unique in the world) for managed Forex

S

silveralien

Insured investments (investments with minimized risk)

Investments in FOREX (international currency market).
Managed FOREX.
Trading opportunities in rising and falling markets!
Innovative strategy, trader and capital/risk manager authorized for forex.com UK Limited, Gain Capital.

Unique in the world:
Investments triple insured for minimizing risk (the guarantee of the broker = up to $ 80000, safety of the innovation of the strategy = unique in the world, the guaranty of life insurance = unique in the world and with one of the great and respectable insurance company from Europe).

I offer my services for individual people (investors) and institutional entities (companies, investment firms, business angels, hedge funds, family offices, banks, IBs, corporations, and others).

(I don't comment or answer on forum, I have to trade and not staying on forums for discussions, please those interested and motivated people/institutions do contact me and I will give you the details, thank you for your understanding).

Insured investments (investments with minimized risk)

I offer my services for individual people (investors) and institutional entities (companies, investment firms, business angels, hedge funds, family offices, banks, IBs, corporations, and others).

You forgot Uncle Tom Cobley.

Managed Foxex! Always remember the golden rule about 'managed accounts' - the best ones are always the ones that lose you the less......

(I don't comment or answer on forum, I have to trade and not staying on forums for discussions, please those interested and motivated people/institutions do contact me and I will give you the details, thank you for your understanding).

Then you won't mind if we bad mouth you for a few pages since you won't be back to read it.

Peter