Introduction to the Foreign exchange(Forex) Market

Hello, Derek Spencer here, Senior Director, Financial Analysis & Planning and Professional Forex Trading Coach, 6 years and going.

The Forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world with an average daily trading volume exceeding $5 trillion.

All the world's combined stock markets don't even come close to this. But what does this actually mean to you?

Join me and discover the wonderful experience and amazing benefits in the world of forex today.

I am currently interested in dipping my toes into making early startup investments into the forex market as a lead investor.

I am looking to network with a group of investors who would be committed to making and trading an investment with a minimum of $10,000 for 6 months as a perfect retirement plan.

As a team we will work together to perform the due diligence as I am committed to helping you earn part or full time income trading in the Currency Trading world.

And, Specifically, my goal with this partnership is to:

1. Build long lasting relationships with other Investors

2. Review Potential deals which we will trade on.

3. Invest and maximize profits with the proper use of the risk management strategy we find interesting

Simply put, Long Term: A believer in Conscious Capitalism, we will be investing a portion of our money to do good in the world.

Contact me via WhatsApp +1 781 720-7792, Let’s network.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk