Trident - Strategy

JohanJvR

Hi all,

I would like to know if anyone is using Trident Trading Strategy by Charles L Lindsay?

Cheers

No
but explain system - you never can tell, a good one may pop up ??

You can have a look here:D

you can read the reviews on your own Johan, people who have bought the book and tried using it..are you willing to spend 20 years trying to understand a concept that isn't expressed particularly well just for you to lose in one poor chaps case $150,000 in the hope of making it work?
I think i know what id rather do with the next 20 years of my life and it wouldn't be trying to figure out what somebody was trying very badly to tell me
what more could you want from a member on here?

One reviewer said it incorporated Gann's nutty theories.
Nuff said ?

you can read the reviews on your own Johan, people who have bought the book and tried using it..are you willing to spend 20 years trying to understand a concept that isn't expressed particularly well just for you to lose in one poor chaps case $150,000 in the hope of making it work?
I think i know what id rather do with the next 20 years of my life and it wouldn't be trying to figure out what somebody was trying very badly to tell me
what more could you want from a member on here?

That's why I asked if anybody know/use this strategy?

:cool:

I'm not interested in peoples opinions w.r.t to the book. I wanted to see if anybody read the book and actually used/tried the strategy.

That's why I asked if anybody know/use this strategy?

:cool:

I'm not interested in peoples opinions w.r.t to the book. I wanted to see if anybody read the book and actually used/tried the strategy.

I'll tell you in 20 years then:LOL: