TrendSignal

Joined Trendsignal in November 2015, trades are executed before 10 pm every evening, did maybe two nights per week - wrong, it was Sod's law the nights I traded they were the twenty percent that reversed! You have to be consistent if you want consistent results, I'm not saying you have to do every single trade but if you can do four out of five nights you can do pretty well. Also people forget the markets work in cycles, the last quarter I think has been pretty challenging, so someone who joined in Sep/Oct 2017 could think that the system is not very good. Trading is not a sprint it's a marathon, everyone thinks that in a few months Rodney we'll be millionaires - it's not like that, I did my research before I joined and think that Trendsignal is one of the most genuine trading Company's (as most of the staff don't just sell they trade themselves) if anyone needs any more info just ask away, my feeling is if you don't make money with Trendsignal you'll never make money trading, but it's no get Rick quick scheme, it's the long haul.

Hi there. Pls, if you are (or you've been) with TrendSignal,, could you then let us know who is the Spread Betting firm they deal with? It's fine saying ''I make so many pips daily, etc.,'' but I've heard there are many dishonest brokers out there trying to catch u out who behave like sharks. So, pls, any advice on this would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot. Min

Hi there. Pls, if you are (or you've been) with TrendSignal,, could you then let us know who is the Spread Betting firm they deal with? It's fine saying ''I make so many pips daily, etc.,'' but I've heard there are many dishonest brokers out there trying to catch u out who behave like sharks. So, pls, any advice on this would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot. Min

They use ETX

Trend signal tried to sign me up......NO WAY would I fall for the happy get rich quick platform, there's no such thing, they are trying to sell the dream. keep your money and have a nice holiday to remember :) Keep your money and learn a real skill in the real world.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, Rainmaker. I appreciate your answer about whom does TRENDSIGNAL use as a broker.
I think that, after a very long and frustrating journey, full of ups and downs, I've finally cracked their system; in other words, I've unscrambled their fancy coloured coded signal. It's taken me forever but now I want to test it for real.
I think they charge you circa £4500 to join, plus then a regular £30 (or more!) monthly fee. I think it's disgusting! But there you are: more and more people join them out of curiosity and, I think, frustration too. So, again, thanks, mate.
Cheers. Min

I traded with Trendsignal (mostly EoD but tried some 4hr) for a year or so and just lost money all the way. Definitely not worth the initial 4k outlay.

Thanks a lot, Rainmaker. I appreciate your answer about whom does TRENDSIGNAL use as a broker.
I think that, after a very long and frustrating journey, full of ups and downs, I've finally cracked their system; in other words, I've unscrambled their fancy coloured coded signal. It's taken me forever but now I want to test it for real.
I think they charge you circa £4500 to join, plus then a regular £30 (or more!) monthly fee. I think it's disgusting! But there you are: more and more people join them out of curiosity and, I think, frustration too. So, again, thanks, mate.
Cheers. Min

Btw it's now £40 p/m for charts and £20 p/m membership

So, hows the system performing ?

Btw it's now £40 p/m for charts and £20 p/m membership

So, hows the system performing ?
IMHO still badly. I subscribed to the DT2 upsell, which looks on paper, but assumes no slippage, etc. It eats up your equity and assumes perfect execution. There are many losing trades when the market is choppy, and you often don't ride the winners. Beware the positive posts and reviews as Trendsignal rewards members for these.

Cheers. Min

@ minarque
hows your results of the "unscrambled " system ??

Have used this system for 8 months, it looks good in theory but in practise it has so far been the opposite. It has had a very bad run since January 2019, and has lost over 5000 points. Prior to this the the profit curve looked decent. This is certainly the worst run it has had on visual inspection of the chart in the last 6 years. Since January its best month is about 700 points with a couple of months losing well over 2000 points. I guess your account could be decimated before it turns around, but that is par for the course with any system. My account is down about 18% since I started but I fortunately missed a couple of bad months. In my opinion I would not buy this system as it is far too expensive for its returns based on 2019. I think it is primarily aimed at novices who have not got a clue about trading. The staff of TS are very good at talking up the system so gloss over any of its inadequacies. I am currently down around £7000 with the cost of D1 and associated losses, so buyers beware. Hopefully it can rack up a few good months before I have to switch it off. I'll let you all know!

Last edited:
It has a profit chart showing Pips back to 2013. According to chart it is 72,882 pips up. But as I said 2019 has been
dreadful, so I can't vouch for any of these other years. On visual inspection all years have been profitable until now, irrelevant though if you were not using system.

They (trend signal) are very reluctant to show results.
you can, if you ask in the webinars, get an approximate pip count for the month/year but, generally, loses are glossed over and users are advised to play the long game
It seems they have introduced regular "tweaks" to try and improve performance
One positive is that users are now using charting center instead of ensign, which is much more user friendly and has some shortcuts for signals

They (trend signal) are very reluctant to show results.
you can, if you ask in the webinars, get an approximate pip count for the month/year but, generally, loses are glossed over and users are advised to play the long game
It seems they have introduced regular "tweaks" to try and improve performance
One positive is that users are now using charting center instead of ensign, which is much more user friendly and has some shortcuts for signals
Panda, i noticed you stopped using TS about 2 years ago from posts. Also that you didn't really make any money during this time, according to their chart TS made about 7000 pips in 2017. Did you not pick up any of this? You are correct they have made tweaks to their other systems but not to D1 and that is having a nightmare this year with no sign of it turning around. Far too expensive for results like this.

Correct, i did stop trading ts approx 2yrs ago, but, like a fool i have re-subscribed every now and then just to see how its performing and if anythings been improved
I did make pips and also lost pips, what i did learn (about me) is that the whole 10pm thing didn't suit me
They have made tweaks to the D1 - since moving to the CC package there is now a very nice scanning tool and a nice trade calculator tool which cuts the time considerably, but, the results just aren't there and as you say, they have had a hiding in recent months

Thanks for the reply. I am either going to cut the size to a minimum for D1 or stop trading it until there are some improved results, but I honestly can't see this system paying for itself. I wonder if they are telling prospective clients how badly its done for the last 10 months.

Thanks for the reply. I am either going to cut the size to a minimum for D1 or stop trading it until there are some improved results, but I honestly can't see this system paying for itself. I wonder if they are telling prospective clients how badly its done for the last 10 months.
I guess most people, when shown the pip count for the last 5-6 yrs blank out the fact that there has been and will be big drawdowns
I know when i signed up i had visions of making 1000 + pips p/m and kin of ignored the blips (mental thing i expect)
How long have you been with them ? edit, just saw earlier post, 8 mths, must of been just as performance dropped off in March/April

I guess most people, when shown the pip count for the last 5-6 yrs blank out the fact that there has been and will be big drawdowns
I know when i signed up i had visions of making 1000 + pips p/m and kin of ignored the blips (mental thing i expect)
How long have you been with them ? edit, just saw earlier post, 8 mths, must of been just as performance dropped off in March/April
I started trading it in March of this year, so this is my 8th trading month. Luckily I did not trade August due to holidays, I think it lost over 1000 points.
This is my personal pip count, missed some good ones and bad ones plus a few errors.

Sep 68
July -3426 (I think TS was -2700)
June -33
May 561
April 53
March 115

In pound notes I am about £2700 down plus system cost.

They have massively tweaked the S4 apparently but won't touch it if D1 isn't doing it.

I am really surprised more people haven't reviewed this system over the years, considering it has had hundreds of purchases

Good of you to post up your results, not many would be so honest/open.
I think, as with any system, you have to take every signal, sods law that the ones you don't will be the winners !
Yes the s4/s5 was re-launched a couple of weeks ago, i have the occasional check on that also, but the results are not great on that either.
They have also tweaked the DT2 recently, to try and reduce the non-performing trades, i think that shows that the intra day system is struggling too.
I am also quite surprised that there are not more users/ex-users posting on these boards