TrendSignal

Trendsignal,

I keep coming across links that give the erroneous impression that Trendsignal is connected with Goldlines. The attachments below are 2 further examples you might want to deal with.

HTH

Edit

PS, the links pointed out in an earlier post no longer operate.

Attachments

• Goldlines.GIF
    Goldlines.GIF
    81.1 KB · Views: 434
  • Goldlines1.GIF
    Goldlines1.GIF
    38.4 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
LevII said:
Trendsignal,

I keep coming across links that give the erroneous impression that Trendsignal is connected with Goldlines. The attachments below are 2 further examples you might want to deal with.

HTH

Edit

PS, the links pointed out in an earlier post no longer operate.

Thanks - my gawd the job of unwinding some internet marketing is harder than doing it for sure. I'm trying to get these links killed - theTradingAcademy is our company though - we are just preparing a bunch of educational works to launch that again (money management etc.). Thanks for your help - and to anyone else looking to do internet marketing, for Lord's sake don't fall for the $295 "get to the top in Google" ad's. I did and it is a pain in the rear. I feel somewhat humiliated by lack of internet knowledge. One day a bright young thing is going to do a good job in a non-sneaky way fo internet promtion and make a lot of money.

Hi Mr Trendsignal.

I was wondering if after you have sold the stated amount of copies of your software, you will be selling any more of it.

The thing is i'm interested in it but can't afford it yet.

Also, would you agree that since you cant profit from spreadbetting intra-day, I would be better getting the end of day version of the software?

Thanks

Andrew,

If they do sell out, you can get it for free, see my earlier post on page 7 ;-)

Best of luck,

Porks

Those words in the ad links posted by LevII look to me like keywords - which your competitors have placed surreptitiously on their webpages (often in the same colour as the background so that you cannot see theme easily, unless you View Source) so that the search spiders catalogue them alongside you.

So the links coming up are because of the unscrupulous activity of your competitors, not necessarily something that you have done yourself. Anyone searching for Trensignal will also bring up your competitors' websites, hoping to lure your potential customers onto their webpages.

Therefore I would suggest it is very hard to stop. But surely it is also pleasing, because they must rate you/your product as a considerable threat to them.

yeah, I saw that porks, well done!

unfortunately non of it makes much sense to me but i'm sure I could figure it all out anyway.

Mr TS may or may not be a master trader, but he and his associates are definately master marketeers.

Anyone who'd like like to sell products from a website should study trendsignal.co.uk, the copywriting, layouts, etc, its a work of art.

Just think how much they'll have made from selling their simple (but very good) system (250 copies), assuming 50% end of day / 50% intraday sales....

Around 500K...in around 6 months !

Wow....

Porks

Hi Porks,

I was wondering the formula that you have derived for the support/resistance lines, how exactly does it match when compared with the S/R generated using the Trend Signals software..? I am assuming you own a copy of this software ??

Cheers.

Porks TS

andrewmooton said:
Do u use trendsignal yourself porks?

I've been testing 'my' version of the trendsignal, intraday is looking good, but end of day looks tricky in these kind of markets, the juries still out though.

Its all there really, support /resistance, buying on pullbacks, selling at resistance, volume studies with the money flow indicator and candles, all sound trading theory.

I think trendsignal's desciption that trendsignal is a 'decision support tool' is spot on.

Porks

What do you use it with porks? SB direct access etc.

Dont they have a specific product for EOD thats different to the intraday which you have 'aquired'. Wouldnt that explain why its not working so well EOD?

The only thing I cant get my head around with trendsignal is that theyre only selling 200 odd copies.

Why would they only want to sell such a small number?

The intra-day and EOD package is the same in terms of the math. I suspect Porks system is looking better intra-day than eod becuse of the nature of the markets at present. I look at some eod US stocks in TS but when they move 2% up one day then 2% down the next its hard to trade using anything. I use TS intra-day on the emini's and some larger US stocks.

I have used TS to intra day trade a few of the bigger US stocks on a SB account, but do most of my trading using direct access. Have used TS for over 2 years now and use nothing else.

Hi,

Does anyone think I should remove my description/interpretation of the trendsignal graphs on the basis that it's unfair on the trendsignal guys ?

Porks