TrendSignal

I see they have an EOD version which would suit me because I work during the day... anyone seen it or used it?

David

David Brook said:
I see they have an EOD version which would suit me because I work during the day... anyone seen it or used it?

David

Unfortunately, I too work day time, and I cant wait to trade for a living. Still I got the real time data. Its a bit expensive, but Im confident that I will be in the money soon

Pinkorp

andrewmooton:
I use TS with sb and am quite happy with the goods that it delivers.

TrendSignal Interest

I am new to the boards, and came across this thread on Trendsignal. I am interested to learn more about it, does anyone know if it is still available? Thanks

Max22 said:
I am new to the boards, and came across this thread on Trendsignal. I am interested to learn more about it, does anyone know if it is still available? Thanks

Welcome Max, Not sure if it is still available in the UK but they do have an office in the States.If you e-mail or pm them (look for one of their posts) they will give you more information.

Has anyone else had any experience using TrendSignal, other than Zarif, who can post their opinions?

Hi Guys ,

Excuse this posting , but the Name Mark Harniman is spinning around in my head from some place and I dont know why ...?!

Casting no disrepute on the personnel, product or Service offered in this thread (It sounds v interesting to me !) I will try to check out from where the hell I know the name from....

until I can get access to my old Betting/gambling Files (I used to bet on the nags a lot in the 90's) I do recall that a company offered a black box system to win on the horses that retailed at about £2-3k a pop...the guys were based in Milton Keynes and the name above rings a big bell as MD. I never used the system and have no adverse or positive comments re what happened to it (although I believe they sold it in limited numbers / big demand / big payouts etc etc) - I spoke to them a few times and was repeatedly invited to come up and view the product. They were always courteous and polite UNLIKE a lot of Gambling systems that were (and probably still are) offered at the time.

As I said this is not meant to be a libelous e-mail, just some shared comments/Info that I will confirm in next few days when I find the damn files !

Regards
NVP

NVP,

Mr Harniman is associated with the following Horse Racing products:

The Dorchester Plan
The Prime Plan
Breakthrough
Selecta 7

He then decided to market Goldline which is used trade indices. I do not believe that he is associated with Trendsignal

Paul

Hi Guys

Yep - many thanks for jogging my memory !!

I was interested in the prime plan at the time......in the end I figured that I was quite capable of spending/(Losing) the money using my own systems !!

Congratulations to all re a great site.......I will post more as I start to crystallise some strategies and need advice.....until then i'm just happy to surf and learn.....

NVP

Hi,

I'm not sure if I should be doing this, but here goes...

Today I spent some time studying the charts from Trendsignal, playing around with the Ensign trading software it runs on and have found the exect settings used this system...

The rest of this message has been deleted by request.

Porks.

Last edited:
No he is not associated with us

Trader333 said:
NVP,

He then decided to market Goldline which is used trade indices. I do not believe that he is associated with Trendsignal

Paul

Just to confirm Mark Hariman is not associated with us. We get asked it a lot though - which I guess is a sign of his success.

I have never met him, but he sounds like an intersting guy - apparently he spends the bulk of his time in Dubai where he has a lot of horses. I was told this by someone who says they know him, and I've no reason to doubt them. Apparently they win a lot.

Just to confirm Mark Hariman is not associated with us. We get asked it a lot though - which I guess is a sign of his success.

I have never met him, but he sounds like an intersting guy - apparently he spends the bulk of his time in Dubai where he has a lot of horses. I was told this by someone who says they know him, and I've no reason to doubt them. Apparently they win a lot.

Are you aware the link below lead to your site?

http://www.thegoldtrader.co.uk/..\goldline-systems\index.htm

LevII said:
Are you aware the link below lead to your site?

http://www.thegoldtrader.co.uk/..\goldline-systems\index.htm

Oh {lots of expletives}. I'll get rid of it at once. Sadly we paid for "web optimisation" thinking we were being clever. We weren't. It seems that we have "gateway pages" - which I thought were a good idea. Turns out they are a good idea if the person knows what they are doing, but if they don't they are a very poor idea. I have just called our ISP and the entire site you refer to is now no more. Thanks for letting me know. Most kind of you.

My pleasure.

Would not want anyone to be associated unwittingly with those with whom he would prefer not to be in bed.

EDIT

Still brings up your site on my machine with goldlinesystems gloriously displayed as part of the address.

LevII said:
My pleasure.

Would not want anyone to be associated unwittingly with those with whom he would prefer not to be in bed.

EDIT

Still brings up your site on my machine with goldlinesystems gloriously displayed as part of the address.

I just rang the guy at the ISP help desk - he says "must be in his cache". So I have checked on a new machine (well one that has no cache on). The site is indeed no longer there. Thanks again - much appreciated. I guess after a while it goes from everyones cache?