Trendsignal & Goldline - are they connected?

LevII

Established member
579 16
There were a number of web pages I found on searches where the names goldline & trendsignal appeared together. That is why I raised this query in the first place.

They have now vanished.

If you look at post #14 on the second page you will find an answer of a sort.

Thoroughbred

12 0
LevII said:
There were a number of web pages I found on searches where the names goldline & trendsignal appeared together. That is why I raised this query in the first place.

They have now vanished.

If you look at post #14 on the second page you will find an answer of a sort.

Cheers Paul, you're right it was Selecta 7 which was a computer driven tips-based 'system' with a staking plan that was ridiculous to say the least. Anyway, it seems that having tried horses on a couple of occasions then golf perhaps Harniman found that the software had other ways of making him money from the unsuspecting. Personally I'd have doubts about goldline for these reasons. Anyway I'm sticking to horses using the traveltheturf people as at least they seem to be honest (well everything's relative) by displaying losing bets as well as the winners and they made 28k to £50 stakes last year which can't be bad. The other honest ones seem to be insider gold but they don't have a website to follow but I made around 7k from their tips too. Good luck in whatever you do, Rupert.

John

Thoroughbred

12 0
Rupert

The systems of backing 2nd favourites etc etc are IMHO useless. There will always be a system if that's what you call them that contradicts that system or some other. I've being making a second living from horses for a few years now and have learnt a lot. That type of system that you mention is not for the pro's. You might make some money from time to time but it'll never be consistent.

As for traveltheturf then why not contact and ask them the questions cos I don't have the answers. All I know is that I stake £100 to win on each of their bets and have done on and off over the past year or so. But I don't bother doing each way bets - it's win or nothing for me. I pay for both their services and made about 37k last year clear after allowing for their fees. It takes me about 20 minutes each day and when I have time I bet back in-running on betfair too and often get bigger odds from time to time. What I made was by betting pretty much every day so it is a bit of a commitment but worth it, I think for what it makes. I also used people called insider gold during the summer jumps season and they were not bad either but they weren't much good on the flat so be careful.

hope this helps you.
John

Jasi

14 0
Mark Harniman , Goldline systems!

This guy is now operating in Australia and claims to be registered by FAS
UK guys, is thsi true?

arnie

10 0
Goldline

Jasi said:
This guy is now operating in Australia and claims to be registered by FAS
UK guys, is thsi true?

Have a look at www.fsa.gov.uk

Goldline is also known as Southgate Publishing Ltd.

Quoting from Goldline's own small print at www.goldlinesystems.com ' .... Southgate Publishing Limited are not authorised to carry on an investment business or to give investment advice ... '

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock