Trend Spotter

Nickerson, you consider 6 months of live trading experienced? Sid posted this on December 21. Its hard for me to believe that somebody went from that to a trader averaging 1000 pips/month that very next month.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=12986
--------------------------------------
Can anyone help? I have once again entered into this line of making money. I came out of it 2 years ago after losing a lot of money, following advice from so called experts, giving me advice on which software to buy etc… it seems that every time I entered into a trade, the market moved away from me, losing more money.

You can ask Sid yourself.

There are for a fact traders who have joined phoenix that have been trading for over 10 years. They would not be there if Sid was not an experienced professional. They would not be there if the system did not have something unique and beneficial to offer.

I think George Sorros has had the occasional difficult year if I recall correctly? I know that all professionals have.

I find it bizarre that you would attack something you know nothing about.

There is a 30 day money back guarantee.

Where is the logic of attacking something you know absolutly nothing about when it costs you nothing to find out!

I'm bemused by the lack of logic in the approach. Anyhow I have explained the facts above about WHAT IS ACTUALY HAPPENING......... (WAKE UP!)

That is rather different from uninformed , negative speculation about what might be happening.

You don't have to take anybody's word for anything as you can find out , risk free, for yourself!

So please, take the money back offer or leave it. lol! Makes no difference to me, or SId for that matter I wouldn't have thought.

Last edited:
WOW nickerson, Calm down.
You are starting to remind me of one of those pushy door to door salesmen. :LOL:

I have noticed that the web site hasn't updated the results since 17/6/5

I have also noticed that no one seems to be saying anything positive on here anymore.

If any of you out there have bought this system then lets hear what you think about it, good or bad.

For example:

Are you making money from the system?
Do the signals corespond with the free indicator posted?
Whats the support from Sid like?
Does Sid have two monikers?
Is Sid always in the Paypal room providing support?
Does Sid make calls in real time filtering the signals? If so how good are they?

JonnyT

Well I'm a Forex newbie so I'm finding it a little hard to get going. I think if someone is a Forex vet with some experience this might be pretty good. I certainly wish that there was a manual or something on how to use the system. Right now, there are really no written instructions on how to trade with this thing. Sid has been good at answering questions in the chat room, but I want something I can read, so I'm not glued to that chatroom all the time.

So far I think everything looks ok, but I'm not sure if Forex is for me. Sid has said that they are working on some autotrade stuff, which is what I'm most interested in. I don't want to be a daytrader in front of a screen all day. I get the impression I'll have no trouble getting my money back from Sid if I decide I to return the system.

I'm not really sure where people are getting the impression that Sid has two monikers. Can someone explain to me how that has started? Sid and Phoenix have been very good about answering questions on this thread.

p.s. No offense JohnnyT but your site hasn't been updated with results for two months. Your last month is April 05.

Last edited:
My tale from the inside!

I bought the system a few weeks ago and use it every day. here's my impartial view so far.

The system picks every trend in the market which on the surface makes it very easy to make money by following the arrows.

It does get a little more complicated in a ranging market. The system does however come with other indicators tnat help to identify these ranging markets and spot when a new trend is emerging.
This is the element of the system that some would call discretionary, while others would call it the ability to interpret the additional signals that the system generates.
If I had a criticism, it would be that the instructions on how to use these are a little vague, but you do pick it up after a few days.

One of the main reasons yuo 'pick it up' is the chat room. Sid is there regularly, and there is now quite a large number of traders experienced with the system who willingly help newbies.

The support on setting up the system from Sid is excellent, and he will always answer questions.

If anyone is looking for a system that enables them to disengage their brain, sit back and become a millionaire (which many traders seem to be looking for), this isn't it: and by the way it doesn't exist!

I am a fairly experienced trader, and I use some other indicators as well in my trading, but Trend Spotter has become a very valuable additional tool for me and has dramatically increased my confidence in my trading decisions.

I post live trades at www.collective2.com, but I wil not publish the name of my trading system here. (Don't want to be accused of advertising)
However, I will say that I made 570 pips in June and so far 192 in July (to the 5th) and these results are independently verified by the site.
I will not attribute the results to Trend Spotter, but it has been important to me.

The acid test; will I be asking for my money back? - absolutely not! I am a V. happy customer.

Final note: If you want to buy it, fine. But recognize that you still have to do some work and put some time in at the screen. - There's no such thing as a free lunch!

ivot said:
p.s. No offense JohnnyT but your site hasn't been updated with results for two months. Your last month is April 05.
I have not sold my system to anybody in over three months as you may note the system is in drawdown.

During this time I have told several potential purchasers that I will not sell to them and as such have stopped marketing the product, not that I really did anyway.

I would also guess that my sales are very minor (probably 10 times less as I made < 10 sales) compared to Trend Spotter which have stated there are only 100 places and they are nearly full.

JonnyT

sid,

you have not shown up in PipTalks for awhile now. You said you were going to show potential members how the system works in that room. You have not followed through.

I submit that many others feel the same way I do. You are not posting responses here. You are not posting trades. I now will have a hard time trusting you with my money and trades.

You have not done what you promised to do. Heck there is even someguy that created a PipTalks 2 room just waiting for you to show up.

And please, I dont want to hear from any followers about how well he takes care of you or any excusees of how busy you are. You stated what you were going to do and you havnt even tried. So save your BS.

I dont stand behind anyone that doesnt follow through. Im done with you, your system whatever is does or doesnt do.

did any TS players make trades Mon/Tues ?

did the "special indicator" allow you to stand aside, or were there valid/profitable trades ?

the market has been, to me anyway, narrow-range-bound.
(anybody, even I, can make pips in a trending market, but would like to know if TS kept you out over past two days)
thanks.

Out... and in and out at the right times. Yes.

The room is being capped at 100 for now. So no point in going on with the 'free' room for the time being. Recognise that it was hard for one person to try to run both and keep the people that had paid for the system up to speed with what is going on. Plus having to deal with some personal issues which were not planned, but happen to us all.

Still very happy with the system. It's made me money and more importantly, saved me money.

There will always be knockers no matter what ,on just about everything under the sun. and people who wish to impose on others their 'view' of something while at the same time, knowing nothing about the thing they are speaking about.

I should think that this thread will go quiet for a while. Never mind.

Options you are very active on this thread and all you posts are like advertisements. :mad:

I am starting to wonder if your motives on this thread are to help people or to help the system vender if indeed you are not the system vendor.

E.G latest quote from Option "Still very happy with the system. It's made me money and more importantly, saved me money." in the above post on a separate line from the rest of the text so it stands out!

Sounds like something off QVC shoping channel :-0

watson.. Im sure options' views are totally impartial. he has been on these boards longer than i can remember, and i doubt very much that he would have anything to do with the system creation.

fc

wwatson1 said:
Options you are very active on this thread and all you posts are like advertisements. :mad:

I am starting to wonder if your motives on this thread are to help people or to help the system vender if indeed you are not the system vendor.

E.G latest quote from Option "Still very happy with the system. It's made me money and more importantly, saved me money." in the above post on a separate line from the rest of the text so it stands out!

Sounds like something off QVC shoping channel :-0

Its comments like the one above that have stopped people bothering to post on this thread I hope your trade selection is better than your character analysis.

Outrageous comment from someone advertising their own website next to their name.

Just reported this post to the mods. Defamation is a word that springs to mind.

Last edited:
wwatson1 said:

None of the members of pheonix are trying to sell anything. We are reporting on the board what is actualy happening inside the room, for other people's interest and information.

My point is that it costs nothing to find out what is ACTUALY happening.

That is a plain and simple logical truth. .

Why are you making yourself so unhappy over this Watson? Is your trading not going well, or perhaps sales of your own system (which I'm sure is very good) are down?

best wishes and every success mate.

seriously,

I think it is also important to distinguish the flamers from the genuinely interested.

TS came here in a blaze of glory. After only ONE week, they seemed to have died down, or at least, become secretive.
(not unlike jeminipatel, and 4x4u).
A real system, by traders, for traders, as TS has been described, you would think would last longer.

Cynics may suggest TS was just trawling for customers. They've got their numbers, and may now be trawling other BBs.

I am still wating for trades from buyers, and seeing how their abilities evolve over the weeks and months.

I REALLY want to see trades over a range of market conditions, over several weeks.

I prefer to make my mind up over DATA, not opinion.

But there is precious little of the former, and too much of the latter.

"Options you are very active on this thread and all you posts are like advertisements"
Just replying to questions. I call how I see it, good or bad. You obviously only read the bits you want to read.

"I am starting to wonder if your motives on this thread are to help people or to help the system vender if indeed you are not the system vendor.

E.G latest quote from Option "Still very happy with the system. It's made me money and more importantly, saved me money." in the above post on a separate line from the rest of the text so it stands out!"

Same answer.

"Sounds like something off QVC shoping channel"

And again.

I have nothing to do with the creation or marketing of this. I just have a pair of eyes and can make up my own my mind about things. I have never advertised nor ever will advertise anything on this site.
As was said earlier, people comment on things they know nothing about, yet believe they know it all, and try to impart their opinions on others.

Nothing is for sale now in any case is it?

"in the above post on a separate line from the rest of the text so it stands out"

It's called grammer and is done for clarity.

"Not looking to make any enemies"

This from a previous post.
Well neither am I, nor do I have any wish to enter into a battle of words with you. You are clearly under armed.

There will still be posts on here, either good or bad of the perfomance. It is just that those that have it, have not yet had time to assess a fair opinion of it.

Has it occured to you TRENDIE that the reason why there is little data is that nobody is trying to sell it to you?

"Secretive"? Try "busy"

I've become a better trader for pheonix, for sure. Thats' just my reality. I don't know your level of competence or whether it would benefit you or not.

I'm having a friendly chat with you mate....that's all.

Phoenix is Sid's system. It is also a broader educational service. That just happens to be the reality.

However he wants to market or advertise it is up to him. Ask him for the data.

All the best.

ps trendie, I'd love to help you out with posting my live trades. As you know though a "have something to prove'"mentality when trading is 100% counter-productive, otherwise I would post. Definitly.

I hope you aprreciate that I'm talking to you on the level here in a friendly tone.

The only reason I'm posting is in response to Watson's extremely over the top comments as he seems disturbed and desperate.

I have made 120 pips since thurday using this system though.

I reccomend you go to Sid for all the information you need. If you want to talk to him ask him for a phone number.

Or (without meaing to sound like a salesman!) you could sign up for the free trial and find out for yourself.

Hope that helps mate. I can see you're sincere in your postings.

Last edited: