Trailing stop on Tradefair.......??

jungerns

Established member
I received an internal email from Tradefair early December announcing a trailing stop facility on Tradefair to be introduced from December 17th......

Returning from holiday yesterday I can see no option to allow this facility ??

Was it a non event and was removed, or some technical detail I'm not aware of ??

Thanks...

if you look at the trade ticket you will see (under guaranteed) a box with 'trailing' next to it. when you click this it will set a trailing stop up.

if you put 20 points in the stop loss area the trailing stop will move this stop price (in increments of 10) so that it will always be 20 to 29 points from the high print. it is 29 points because the trailing stop will only reset when the price moves a further 10 points away from the last set stop price.

if you look at the trade ticket you will see (under guaranteed) a box with 'trailing' next to it. when you click this it will set a trailing stop up.

if you put 20 points in the stop loss area the trailing stop will move this stop price (in increments of 10) so that it will always be 20 to 29 points from the high print. it is 29 points because the trailing stop will only reset when the price moves a further 10 points away from the last set stop price.

Yes thanks-customer care had emailed me as well. The trailing stop facility was removed for "maintenance" but has been reintroduced....