Trailing Stop - Best Strategy?

usman7290

4 0
In my opinion trailing stops are only helpful in high volatile markets and rallies, otherwise I prefer manual trailing be moving my stop from one important level to another important level and I have found this very helpful.

bhupe

18 1
Good strategy.

In my opinion trailing stops are only helpful in high volatile markets and rallies, otherwise I prefer manual trailing be moving my stop from one important level to another important level and I have found this very helpful.

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
'Kinell

I prefer using trailing stop as day to day trader, It helps to bring winning in my trade, It helps to take in profit quietly, especially when the market is moving in your direction. You can place it above the market price when you are in short position and then place it below the market price when you are in long position.

As a Trading System Vendor and MICRO Account trader - what percentage of your (Micro) trading pot do you risk per trade?

"It helps to take in profit quietly, especially when the market is moving in your direction. "

If the market is NOT moving in your direction then you cannot take profit quietly or noisely - right ?

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock