Trading the Gaps

Good work Ilir. Gap too big for me but was long from yesterday's touch of support around 1115 and got out at 1134 today so I'm happy. About time I had a good one this week.

Compared to you, mine was only 'decent.' Awesome job to you!

You have no idea how many scratched trades I've had this week ilir so I feel like I am being rewarded for being patient.

@Aversano - on it's own it is just shy of my monthly target but I was 10pts down by Tuesday so another one like that would be very nice.

Have a good weekend boys - see you Monday.

It teased my second target twice before ignoring it completely. Apparent resistance at that level made me nervous, especially in light of my performance last week. I decided to take a weasel's way out and launch the week to a good start.

You should have your target soon, it's heading your way, it just wanted to play with you a little bit :).

I mean I got distracted and got back at 2.40pm which was 10 mins too late to enter !

Look at that gorgeous gap-closure continuation graph. I have got to get better at trailing extended targets. Today would have been a stress-free 10-pointer to the disciplined with a b/e stop. The possibilities...

Off-topic, market has breached R3. I feel a huge dump coming in the afternoon. I am looking to make a paper play soon. Momentum has saturated

Look at that gorgeous gap-closure continuation graph. I have got to get better at trailing extended targets. Today would have been a stress-free 10-pointer to the disciplined with a b/e stop. The possibilities...

I can imagine you rubbing your hands as you say this :LOL:

Sorry for going OTT again, my mobile device confirms that I just exited my short at 39.25 from a short entry at 44.25 around the time R3 was breached.