T2W Bot

Staff member
1,459 60
One the many questions traders have once they have learned how to trade is, which market or markets should I trade? While there are many things to consider when making this decision, I wanted to share with you today a market that I consider to be one of my favorites, the Ten Year U.S. Treasury Note (TY) Futures. This is one of the biggest and most important global treasury markets. Interest rates that affect all of our lives from a financial perspective are determined here. In other words, this is the free market for interest rates. There are other bond/treasury markets as well but this is one of the biggest.
This market is attractive for a few reasons. First, the Ten Year U.S. Treasury Note Futures market has tons of volume making it a very liquid market. This means that quality Supply and Demand levels are very solid and easy to identify. Below is a recent short term trade I took in this market; let’s have a look...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

gamma

Experienced member
1,231 331
A good introduction a more detailed explaination will be very useful.