Trading system / Looking for prop shop/capital to work with

Fleezo1980

Hey guys,

Quick question here. I used to trade for a living but then did something else for the last couple of years. Over the years I have developed and refined a trading system that I started researching for a small hedge fund in Germany about 5 years ago. The system works great and historically has gained roughly 30% p.a with a MaxDD of about 50% over a 40 year period. Last two down years were 2002 with -2% and 1992 with -3%. I started trading only in September last year and am up over 150%.

I would really like to trade this with more money but dont wanna run around collecting money from friends and family for obvious reasons. Can anybody recommend firms that might be interested in looking at this and possibly backing somebody like me with money. I have been out of the business for a couple of years and I know these are tough times but any thoughts/suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Depends on the profit sharing agreements i guess. Trading DAX futures and my expectation is that the system will continue to make around 30% a year. its been performing better over the last 10 years though.

Depends on the profit sharing agreements i guess. Trading DAX futures and my expectation is that the system will continue to make around 30% a year. its been performing better over the last 10 years though.
Yes, for sure, but your size must be constrained by a few factors, such as margins, i.e. working capital, max liquidity you're able to tap into, your own personal comfort zones, etc...

Care to put a number on it? Are we talking about millions, thousands or hundreds?

I would put about 50K of my own money at risk. Margins are not an issue. System is very simple with few trades and leverage between 2 to 5 at times. I guess we are talking about anywhere from 200K to 500K then so that it could make sense and would be worth it.