Trading Startup...

davie

Hi folks.....I'm new to the site and very pleased to be here...I have done a lot of thread reading here and have found it very helpful indeed....It is my intention to start trading, and i would like to know what basic setup i need...Datafeed..charts..software..etc....Any comments would be most helpful...Thanks.....Davie

davie said:
Hi folks.....I'm new to the site and very pleased to be here...I have done a lot of thread reading here and have found it very helpful indeed....It is my intention to start trading, and i would like to know what basic setup i need...Datafeed..charts..software..etc....Any comments would be most helpful...Thanks.....Davie

Probably be best if you detail exactly what it is you want to trade in what time frame and by what method, that way people can give the most relevant advice.

Trading startup...

Thanks for your reply "roguetrader"...sorry, i was a bit vague i must admit...I want to trade UK stocks, using EOD data...short term trading...using the internet to place orders...More helpful ??..so....any advice would be most welcome..Thanks...Davie