Trading Software

hemakumar

Trading Software,
now only i am heared about this,
Trading software an best tool for traders and organization to analyse and saves more datas.
I don't know much about trading software, but there are many trading softwares available globally and locally to provide an best instructions and best analytics of datas.

Binary, XM and more official trusted software available, try it.

I hope this post helps the viewers.

I am hemakumar, an student from best [Link Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hema Kumar,
There are different kinds of softwares available for trading.
You can categorize them broadly as follows

a)Charting software to do technical analysis
These days charting software also comes with order placement features

b)Then there's the Dom or Matrix which is basically a moving spreadsheet of bids, offers and volume in addition to placing different kinds of orders etc.

c)There's also portfolio management software

d)These days Trade Jouranls are also available in software form where you can upload your trades and track your performance in various ways.

If there's anything else available, readers are welcome to add here.
Thanks
CT
Trading Software,
Trading software an best tool for traders and organization to analyse and saves more datas.
I don't know much about trading software, but there are many trading softwares available globally and locally to provide an best instructions and best analytics of datas.

Does anyone have a copy of metatrader 4? Every time I tried to download the older version, it ends up downloading version 5. I suppose metatrader wants to force people to migrate to the new version. Thanks

Never Mind; I found it at a broker site

Last edited:
For sure, it is important for the trader to use efficient and comfortable software, especially if we speak about trading platforms. There are two main points of attention: functionality and performance. Trading platform should have a wide range of features for technical analysis - this is the reason why sometimes traders use several trading platforms simultaneosly (but such approach requires quite powerful computer to manage with all platforms). Performance is important since it could impact directly the trading results, so the platform should work without errors or other technical problems otherwise it may lead to unexpected losses.
It is necessary to mention that trading software is not limited exclusively by trading platforms. There are many other tools that help traders to manage with their daily tasks. For example, there are various backtesting tools (the most popular is Forex tester), intended for testing strategies using historical data to save time and efforts. Other tools help traders with journaling trades: such systems manage with trading data and inform trader about his performance, including the number of winning and losing trades, average profit and loss size, and sometimes even about the best time for trading (based on past performance).
That is why each trader can easily find software that would be useful for his particular purpose.

Trading Software,

I recommend n Bookmap as a supplementary tool for analysis price movements. Its unique way of showing the contemporary and historical price action in the form of a heatmap helps a lot to understand the markets.