Trading Site, does it matter?

jimbob1904

hi guys.

I do apologise that this is my second post and a second question but just before I sign up to iii (interactive investor) i was just wondering what everyone else is using? and if it matters, other than price of course. i only know of this site through a friend and i think another i know through another friend is aj bell. They both kinda said they don't think there much difference. So can anyone advise?

I do apologise that this is my second post and a second question but just before I sign up to iii (interactive investor) i was just wondering what everyone else is using? and if it matters, other than price of course. i only know of this site through a friend and i think another i know through another friend is aj bell. They both kinda said they don't think there much difference. So can anyone advise?
Hi jimbob1904,
It's difficult to answer this without knowing what you're using the site for? Even then, it's hard to say, as everyone's circumstances are different and what's important and matters to you may be of no concern to the next person. You say you're about to "sign up" which implies you're opening an account with them. If so, this FAQ may be of interest: Can You Recommend a Data Feed, Charting Software & Broker?

In terms of being a reputable site that's been around a long time with a large number of people who use it - it's probably as safe as they come. I don't use it, so I'm afraid I can't offer any insights. As always, the devil will be in the detail!
Tim.