trading psychology is similiar to hunting girls

Commodity_Trader

43 2
in my experience, trading is just like stating to speak with a stranger girl :

you should prepare yourself to hear answer "no" and you should prepare yourself to be rejected by them .when i make a proposal for dating maybe 8 out of 10 girls may tell me " no" and only 2 out of ten may say "yes" . same as trading :eek:nly 30% to 40 % of my trades are profitable and 60 % is not.

when ever i hear "no" i am not upset, cuz i tried my chance and broke the ice , at the other hand i did not pay a big cost for hearing no .same as trading when my trade is going against me i just loose 1 % of my equity .but whenever i hear "yes" i know what does it mean :cheesy:
in this way my oveall income will be much more than my lossess .and in comparison to dating you will have "always" a few hot chicks without worry of
divorce expenses and loosing your home and etc.
what did u pay for that ? you undergo a several and maybe continuos "no" answers .these "no" answers must be risk controlled .

you should have plan to exit on time. both when you are in profit and when you are wrong .same as dating:

remember : a real man knows when to pull out ! (of course i mean pull out of trade ;)

the mental ability of cut losses short and lets profits run and accepting "no" answer in a row is key to success both in trading and dating !

Reactions: the hare

Commodity_Trader

43 2
what a coincidence ! i did not know him until i searched his name , he sees everything in women .:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock