Trading premises in Mayfair, update

just signed up and realised im in the same office as you guys, although im not currently trading from here.

Lot of building work going on.. Hanover Sq will look tatty for the next year or two but once done, will look splendid. The JAL building is being knocked down as we speak ..

Lot of building work going on.. Hanover Sq will look tatty for the next year or two but once done, will look splendid. The JAL building is being knocked down as we speak ..

yeah my office is facing the jal building great for noise while your working, be nice if the lift stops breaking down as well even if i should just use the stairs. what floor are you guys on in the easy office then ?

Hi. I live in London, UK. If this offer is still open I am interested please. Anyone in London reading this, please contact me as I am interested to meet up and make face to face friends in Londons trading community. I trade from home but might go back to working in Canary wharf/the City/hedge fund alley in Mayfair at some point. Thanks.

Domination, if you'd like to come and see our premises, please PM me to arrange a time. We are discussing taking more space with the office provider. Tx

Hello Again, Adrian. I am going to see Jacobs set-up in Hanover Street next week. I did mention you to him, as you asked. I trust that you 2 are friends..LOL. I am determined to get to know some real London FX traders soon. I am particularly keen to share some face time with Price Action Traders. Are there any firms in London that only trade PA? Thanks.

Meanreversion,

do you have an email address at which I can contact you re: your Mayfair offices?

One of our traders has had to call it a day as he's been hired by Commerz. As such, we have a spare seat. Please PM me if you're interested.

One of our traders has had to call it a day as he's been hired by Commerz. As such, we have a spare seat. Please PM me if you're interested.

Hi there - i'm just about to start trading for a HF in NY but i'll be based in ldn. What i need is fast/robust internet connection (accessing exchanges through brokers platforms) , a Bloomberg and a phone line. All the administration (backoffice, clearing etc) will be done in NY so no need for anything else here. Do you think i can join you guys? Do you still have available seats? Can i visit you?

many thanks,
George

Hi George. At the moment we're full up, 6 is the capacity of the office. It's unlikely anyone will leave before Christmas, but if you'd like to be informed if a desk becomes available, please PM me. Thanks

Hi George. At the moment we're full up, 6 is the capacity of the office. It's unlikely anyone will leave before Christmas, but if you'd like to be informed if a desk becomes available, please PM me. Thanks

thanks a lot! yes please do. Cheers

Hi all,

i too would be very interested especially at your attractive rates trading at home can be very intreverted. Let me know if you are still looking for additional members.

There seems to be enough interest to form another office at Hanover Street, as the original office is full. Space is available in the building. Why don't you all come over at the same time and take a look? Tuesday 12:00am?

To avoid confusion, Justin (just21) and I are the office organisers for this office. Please feel free to send either of us a PM if you wish to visit the premises.

Also, the current terms are minimum of 8 weeks, for which the charge is £85/week+VAT = £100. This includes desk rental and broadband. There are no additional charges, but there are no additional services provided (e.g. landline, meeting room).

Hi Justin and Mr. Meanreversion,
someone referred me to you about a post I created this morning.

here's what I posted:
"we are two traders looking to share an office in the City with other people trading their own account. We would like to share bills (rent, good internet connection). We both trade the LSE and some US stocks but we are willing to join any kind of traders. We are just looking for a fun and motivating trading environment."

I read that you offer exactly what we are looking for. Would you have room for 2 more traders?
One of us would like to join your office this month and the other one (myself) sometime in November or December.

let me know if this could work
thanks!
Louis

As an update, we are vacating our office from the middle of January as the building is being refurbished. We are now looking around for office space in the West End.. there is plenty available, but for the most part the rents are eye wateringly expensive.