Trading with point and figure

cantagril

3,038 865
Mornin' all,

Currently short Cac x 1 from 4960 - chart soonish. Indices seem shaky to me and the macro equally so.....

cantagril

3,038 865
Gratings Sieur Dentiste,

I'm even slower than usual this a.m. Ta for yr charts which sort of reflect my thinking. I'm looking at the 4940 area on Cac (50 to 70 on the Dax) as being a pivot... and a sell imho. TPs are 4900 and praps 4875. The 25s are again fairly clear and maybe I'll trade them better than yesterday. I noted late in the day that my 50 was taken out ....hence today's short.

I have a fixed stop at +1 and will try scaling in if I don't get distracted by other stuff....life and all that.
CAC_200630_10h50_3x4.png

cantagril

3,038 865
...and another one showing that my original thesis is doing me out of a decent wodge....again. Still, it may come right and if not I'll still have my one pip😁
Chart is 2x3 this time:
CAC_200630_11h05_2x3.png

cantagril

3,038 865
...and another one showing that my original thesis is doing me out of a decent wodge....again. Still, it may come right and if not I'll still have my one pip😁
...and stopped out at 59 +1 ....looking to get in again slightly better. Maybe be a hard TP in this time. H1 atr around 30 odd so I might just look at that 4920 area as a reasonable punt.

cantagril

3,038 865
Yeeees,well, another pip-free interlude from Team Canta. I didn't get in again though I'd left a sell order in whilst I went off and did less interesting things. I see that it's down around 4910 again so that's twice I forewent 40pips....as Postman says, one has to keep watch.

Reactions: Dentalfloss

cantagril

3,038 865
Mornin',

No idea which way we're going to jump this morning....no change there then.

Gor the Cac, those 25 pip levels still seem to be working reasonably well and 4975 is no exception. This equates roughly to Dax 12400 and Dow 25800 and I expect proper guidance from DF and Postie over on that other thread:)

In the meantime, this is what the Cac looks like on a 2.5 x 3:

CAC_200702_07h25_2.5x3.png

cantagril

3,038 865
On a 12 x 3 and looking back further - especially to the 10th/11th, it seems to me that if one was a large institution of a financial nature (I'm avoiding the B word) the NFP numbers, what ever they are, might be a fine excuse to bugger up some Longs before the w/e....at which point everyone will feel better about the Virus and the economic recovery and we can do it all over again.
CAC_200702_08h05_12x3.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock