Article Trading Plan Tips

T2W Bot

Staff member
As a trader and educator, I have come across thousands of traders during the past 15 years. I can honestly say that I have never met or seen one trader be able to sit down in front of a screen each morning without a trading plan, look at a few charts, start trading, and make money consistently year after year. I am not saying it’s not possible, I have just never seen it. The people you see do well have a trading plan. Of that group that does well, it is typically the people with the short, simple trading plans that do the best. The key is making sure your trading plan is yours and works for you. Make sure it ensures that almost everything that can be a rule, is a rule. These don’t have to be the best rules, the fact that they are rules is what is key as rules take human emotion and thinking out of trading.
In trading courses, here are a few questions I encourage students to think about and answer. Once they answer these objectively, I help make them robust through a back and forth...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

BBPI_FXTrader

apart from the "how much time do you have" I have everything incorporated in my trading plan. And it does help a lot. Good article

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks