Trading On the NADEX Platform

Penny Picks

There have been some interesting changes at NADEX. At one time it was only possible for USA traders were accepted at NADEX. It appears that now there are about 50 nations that can sign on with NADEX. (See Attachment Below)

Nadex is a trading 'Exchange' and not a brokerage firm; big difference. Nadex is also a well-regulated exchange that keeps things on the up and up.

I've been a member for a little while but haven't been that active. A trader can open a
[Link removed] with $25,000 to play with and it's a really good way to explore a new trading method.

There are a few other goodies that help you win on the Nadex Platform. Also, it doesn't take a fortune to sign on if you want to go live; currently I think it's $250 USD.

I want to put a disclaimer here:
I am not affiliated in any way with NADEX. I personally think it's a bit safer than trading the hard markets like
  1. Commodities
  2. Precious metals
  3. Grains
  4. Energies
    [*}Stocks

I'm doing a lot of catching up on trading Binary Options. But, it does look like a much safer way to make an extra buck or two. :cool:

Attachments

• nadex_countries.jpg
    nadex_countries.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 358
Last edited by a moderator:
More likely lose an extra buck or two to an insanely high ask-bid spread. How do you like their customer service by email?