Trading In UAE Stock markets, (Abu Dhabi and Dubai)

Doeas anyone know of or have any details regarding any trading arcades in Dubai or Abu Dhabi?

Doeas anyone know of or have any details regarding any trading arcades in Dubai or Abu Dhabi?

Hello JuniorH, unfortunately at this moment there is no trading arcades (simulation) for Dubai or Abu Dhabi unless you are enrolled in a university of school in UAE where they have a stock market game once a year. If there's any other questions do not hesitate to ask :D

Hello JuniorH, unfortunately at this moment there is no trading arcades (simulation) for Dubai or Abu Dhabi unless you are enrolled in a university of school in UAE where they have a stock market game once a year. If there's any other questions do not hesitate to ask :D

Thanks for your reply Amerf1. When I was out in Dubai last year I went to see the Dubai Professional Trading Group but they had moved to another office and didn't have their new address. Do you know of them or heard anything about them?

Thanks for your reply Amerf1. When I was out in Dubai last year I went to see the Dubai Professional Trading Group but they had moved to another office and didn't have their new address. Do you know of them or heard anything about them?

Hello Juniorh, well the last time I heard about them was in 2009 I believe they do not exist anymore, but for sure i'll try asking around tomorrow when the offices are open! you invest in the UAE markets?

Hello Juniorh, well the last time I heard about them was in 2009 I believe they do not exist anymore, but for sure i'll try asking around tomorrow when the offices are open! you invest in the UAE markets?

Not yet but I'm keen to spend more time out there. Possibly have a trading office out there for during UK winter months.

Not yet but I'm keen to spend more time out there. Possibly have a trading office out there for during UK winter months.

That's a nice strategy would be nice if you stay in touch and maybe we could talk more about anything you need once you're here!