Trading in The Hague, Netherlands, Dutch

Adongis

Good Morning everyone,

I have been trading for a few years and reading articles and posts on here to help learn, though this is my first post here.

I was wondering if there are any traders on here based in the Netherlands who would be interested in meeting and trading together perhaps once a month some day of the week for a couple of hours?

Other than been a nice social event I feel everyone could learn something new about a trading style or instrument, risk management and trading diary formats and most importantly see how others are while trading and how people handle the physiological side of things while in a trade.

I couldn't find anything like this on the site already. I am based in The Hague - but any near by place would do, including Amsterdam - which I can imagine may be where more people are based. There are plenty of venues we could use and should people be interested I will look at suitable options.

Trading In the Netherlands

Hoi ,i am from Vlissingen.
Trading few months .
Lijk me intresant te zien hoe jij trade .

Hi Danny,

Thanks for getting in touch. Vlissingen is quite far away but we could look to arrange something half way for both of us, say in Breda?

Lets give it another week for others to get in touch and we can get the ball rolling.

Ik ben bijna wekelijks in Rotterdam .
Laat maar een keer wat horen .
Kan misschien wat leren van je .
Nu up and down haha.
Gaat goed Aleen me loses beter menage

kijk es effe bij avontureke.....die runt nu zijn eigen site, google maar eens dowcharting

daar zitten wel een deel nederlanders, maar de taal op de site is wel engels.