Trading forums - update ?

NVP

Legendary member
37,535 1,988
hey all....

i've been posting a thread at T2W now for over 3 years and was a lurker and part time poster long before that.........sure it has its ups and downs but a lot of us are still here it seems :cool:

I'm interested to know who's on what elsewhere and the trials and tribulations of those Forums...as believe me nothing is perfect ;)

so whats good and bad about others ?.....interested to hear the comments

NVP

NVP

Legendary member
37,535 1,988
for me T2W is my home patch regarding my thread so I am a little proprietry in its defence

I like the general friendliness to new posters and people who are genuinely looking to learn (once the lutz and insults are endured)

I like the cameraderie of the old timers

for me the main concern is a lack of new content.........(new systems and Ideas)

I suppose also a real time news markets update would be useful ...but available elsewhere naturally

Thats just me.....
N

Last edited:

NVP

Legendary member
37,535 1,988
Forex Factory has huge amounts of data and information but I find it difficult to interact there due to posting restrictions and the protection of certain Contributers who are treated like Gods .....(spare me...)

however I have learnt a lot from certain threads and contributers so a thumbs up

Forex -TSD.........havnt been there in a while .....no comment

Big mike .......still going though the research.....

Elite Trader .......??

i'm mainly Forex so thats me

N

neil

Legendary member
5,167 747
Forex Factory has huge amounts of data and information but I find it difficult to interact there due to posting restrictions and the protection of certain Contributers who are treated like Gods .....(spare me...)

however I have learnt a lot from certain threads and contributers so a thumbs up

Forex -TSD.........havnt been there in a while .....no comment

Big mike .......still going though the research.....

Elite Trader .......??

i'm mainly Forex so thats me

N

I looked at Big Mike but his forums appear to be mere tasters to get one to sign up to the Private Paid thread.

Last edited:

daleon

1 0
Dear NVP,

I'm using yoyr Fx Correlator 8020. Can you explain me what is Delta parameter ?

Best Refards

Onofrio D'Alesio
:clap:

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,053
T2w is it for me. I'm not registered at any other trading forums. I don't have the time and I've found that t2w offers a decent mix of information, lulz, and camaraderie to suit my needs.

Peter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock