Trading Courses

EduTrader

Hi fellow traders, So in pursuit of completing my trading knowledge, I went on a spree and purchased loads of courses lol, Some of them were great and helpful in my trading, Some were not.

However I know how expensive getting hold of them can be, thus I am willing to share those for a fraction of the cost, This way I can cut down my cost and so can you

Ive got T3live, SMB, SangLucci, John carter and mostly all the online popular courses

Hit me up if interested in any of them, Just ask what you are looking for and I might just have it

Cheers,
John

Reselling??

Hi fellow traders, So in pursuit of completing my trading knowledge, I went on a spree and purchased loads of courses lol, Some of them were great and helpful in my trading, Some were not.

However I know how expensive getting hold of them can be, thus I am willing to share those for a fraction of the cost, This way I can cut down my cost and so can you

Ive got T3live, SMB, SangLucci, John carter and mostly all the online popular courses

Hit me up if interested in any of them, Just ask what you are looking for and I might just have it

Cheers,
John

Come on John, is reselling allowed?

i have all by john carter, Don't have optionetics. maybe ill add that to my list of courses to watch in free time for later, will let you know once i get it

Also recently purchased all of Andre Keene keeneonthemarket.com courses as well

Let me know if anything is needed.

i Don't have optionetics. maybe ill add that to my list of courses to watch in free time for later, will let you know once i get it

Forget about Optionetics, it's out-dated, basic and useless in making someone a successful trader.
One can learn more simply from placing a few Virtual trades.

Got some new courses, all of them from tradesmartuniversity as well as a lot of others ones.
Got Anton kriel instutrade courses, T3 live, Affinity, G6, gap edge, Tony Hansen, Lex Van dam
TradesmartUniveristy , Tim Sykes as well if needed

Let me know if there is anything you are looking for. Anything that helps me get my cost of purchase down is great

jees dude ..........you should open a supermarket

N