Trading Courses In Manchester?

fxtrader0007

Hi All

Im new to all this but firmly believe from what ive read up online that it is possible to learn how to trade. I found this company wizard capital management based in Manchester anyone been on there course or know anything about them?

Thanks for your help!

Hi All

Im new to all this but firmly believe from what ive read up online that it is possible to learn how to trade

Hi,
You can be sure that is possible to learn how to trade....
I don't really know that company, but before getting involve in any course, I would personally study the basics of the game by myself, and eventually you are gonna get an strong base to be able to take full advantage of any course (if you really want to do one after it) or to keep on going your own way, picking here and there from that that adapts better to your personality/style/mentality, etc...
:)

Hi All

Im new to all this but firmly believe from what ive read up online that it is possible to learn how to trade. I found this company wizard capital management based in Manchester anyone been on there course or know anything about them?

Thanks for your help!

You are wasting your money, don't pay for training from any of these companies.

Hi All

Thanks for your help!

If it's free, go for it.
Whilst it's true that a lot of info is available for free, you need to know where to look. A structured course may give you a framework for further research by yourself.

A quick "companies house webcheck" shows the company was incorporated Dec 2011, a mere 5/6 months ago.
WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information

Don't get cornered into buying any "upgrade" course where they divulge the "real secrets", or any of that kind.

Have fun, keep an open, but critical, mind.

Thanks for your comments fellas, they do a free workshop so going to go and have a look at what the score is next week, from what ive read in other posts etc there are some good companies and bad ones - like anything i guess.

Really want to learn about this so gotta start somewhere

Thanks for your comments fellas, they do a free workshop so going to go and have a look at what the score is next week, from what ive read in other posts etc there are some good companies and bad ones - like anything i guess.

Really want to learn about this so gotta start somewhere

This is the wrong way to start, these guy will take your money and teach you some crap you can find yourself on babypips.com

This is the wrong way to start, these guy will take your money and teach you some crap you can find yourself on babypips.com

Sadly I think its a stage that most people need to go through. I suppose the trick is to make this phase as short and cheap as possible, although many get trapped for years until they run out of enthusiasm or money.

All you can hope for is that you get some entertainment thrown in, for example watching the worlds foremost expert on price behaviour bee-yatch slapping employess, or the grand wizard tieing a fellow course participant to a chair, gagging them, and putting a paper bag over their head. It might not help in developing as a trader, but you'd cherish those memories for life.

Sadly I think its a stage that most people need to go through. I suppose the trick is to make this phase as short and cheap as possible, although many get trapped for years until they run out of enthusiasm or money.

All you can hope for is that you get some entertainment thrown in, for example watching the worlds foremost expert on price behaviour bee-yatch slapping employess, or the grand wizard tieing a fellow course participant to a chair, gagging them, and putting a paper bag over their head. It might not help in developing as a trader, but you'd cherish those memories for life.

Have to agree with you, there.
Instead of trying to find the perfect course, newbies should attend several freebie courses.
Then, the essential dreary, sameness of it all becomes apparent.
Information tends to be fascinating at first, but the realisation of the dreams of success carry many, many, caveats.

The OP should, at some point, realise that if the information in the courses were any good, the tutors should be too busy making money than teaching. (or, indeed, posting on forums :))

Yes, the OP perhaps needs to go through the experience at minimum cost.
(And not to let anyone near his Star Chamber, lest he walk funny for days while the smarting wears off.)

Well im going to take your advice and go for a look, they offer a free workshop just interested to see what its all about and il go with an open but cautious mind!

Well im going to take your advice and go for a look, they offer a free workshop just interested to see what its all about and il go with an open but cautious mind!

Yes this would be the correct approach.

As a reminder to all newbs, don't sign up to anything, regardless of how good it sounds or how much pressure you are under because you are not in a position to make a value judgement based on experience. The fact is, you have no experience period.

As a reminder to all newbs, don't sign up to anything, regardless of how good it sounds or how much pressure you are under because you are not in a position to make a value judgement based on experience. The fact is, you have no experience period.

Another nice reminder would be.... run as far as possible from those traders that "never lose" and also from those that tell you that this "business" is really easy to master with a couple of indicators, couple of Candle formations, with a robot, etc, etc......(n)

I hate to disagree with you C_V, but he shouldn't go with an open mind. He should go with a mind closed tighter than a mullah's in a Tel Aviv gay bar.

Err yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but...

Well, it won't do him any harm to attend....but leave his credit cards at home with the mrs ! :)

I thought i would post my findings from going to see these guys at Wizard Capital Management, whilst i have very limited trading knowledge i have run my own sales based business for 10 years and have to say i found these guys to be very genuine and knowledgeable

I went along for a free workshop was prepared for a timeshare experience and was quite surprised not to get one! ended up sitting with a guy called julian who was trading live, i wouldnt say he was disinterested in me but you could tell where his focus really was! An odd trait i thought since surely i should have been the main focus?? this was unlike any sales presentation that i have ever been on, no sales patter, no dodgy selling techniques i was just shown some analysis on a live chart, told about some techniques they use and what i could learn on the course. I then had a coffee with a very nice lady and left!
One thing I noticed on here when looking about training providers is that ppl often say why would firms offering training do it if they were any good at trading and so i asked one of the guys this question...His response was basically that as a business if there is an avenue where we can increase revenue then we are going to do it, trading does not take up all our time so once a month we do a course.
I couldn’t argue with the logic there and it seems evident to me they are not reliant on course sales or subscriptions to things - certainly no mention of these.

Anyway I just thought I would share this experience incase anyone else was interested, definitely not a bad operation and no pushy sales twonks

I went along for a free workshop was prepared for a timeshare experience and was quite surprised not to get one! ended up sitting with a guy called julian who was trading live, i wouldnt say he was disinterested in me but you could tell where his focus really was! An odd trait i thought since surely i should have been the main focus??

Not sure why you find this odd. If his main job is indeed trading for a living and his job depends on turning a consistent profit, then i'm quite sure that he would see people like you as a bloody inconvenience he could well do without.:)