Trading Contest

Truccio77

Hello everyone,
I am a professional futures trader since 2007 ( I was a broker before).
Things start to go decently well for me and for various reasons I would like to partecipate in a trading contest.
I trade only futures and I am looking for a trading competition or contest .
I know a couple but they last about 1 year and looks like the strongest traders attend.
I was wondering if anyone knew about a small contest for new traders.
Something with lower capital barriers of entry and that would last maybe a couple of months?
Anyway any suggestion is more than welcome.

Hello everyone,
I am a professional futures trader since 2007 ( I was a broker before).
Things start to go decently well for me and for various reasons I would like to partecipate in a trading contest.
I trade only futures and I am looking for a trading competition or contest .
I know a couple but they last about 1 year and looks like the strongest traders attend.
I was wondering if anyone knew about a small contest for new traders.
Something with lower capital barriers of entry and that would last maybe a couple of months?
Anyway any suggestion is more than welcome.

Which Futures Markets?

instead of contests why not go the old fashioned route and make money by just trading your account ?

N

First of all, thank you all for replying. Sorry, I must have been a bit more specific. I am looking for a contest with classic liquid futures ( Crude, Gold, EMini, etc)
I am a former futures broker. In 2007 I was offered a position as trader by a client so to reply that part, I am paid to trade since 2007 and it feels better than using my own money.
I trade mostly an exotic market (FFAs) alongside fuel and structured on forex, but I have a passion for price action techniques applied on classic futures markets.
In november last year I started a small prop shop in Chicago, I wont mention the name for obvious reasons. My intention is to replicate the prop firm model in a more ethic way (according to me off course), so that I could have people trading for me instead of spending my life in front of a monitor. As a side service I decided to sell also a live course and tools; but that is not the core business I want to develop. As I m not famous nor a millionaire I had the idea that participating to a contest could have the double purpose of making me understand how good I aml compared to others and maybe become a good ad versing tool for my company ( if I do well ). If you have any suggestion that would be great.

instead of contests why not go the old fashioned route and make money by just trading your account ?

And I'm sure for 100% you know what for the contests are inventioned?

Last edited: