Tradindex - New Website

About tradindex

Ye I agree, why don't they provide autoupdate on new site and provive roll over bets and live updates and walla they'll have the number 1 spreadbetting site.
The majority of people would join if they had live updates/roll over bets.

Just curious did everyone with real accounts make alot of money by going long on indicies after fed cut rates?

I made a fair bit !

I was posied waiting for decision (in the hope that the fed cut would be 50 basis points on the basis that the market had only factored in 25 basis points).

Had bloomberg on in the background and waited for the decision and as soon as it was announced, I click BUY !

Turned out to be a nice little scalp in the end (I wasn't bold enough to hang on for too much longer, cos I didn't want to get greedy, and sometimes with these spreadbetting companies, they can play games, so thought I would lock in profit and run like a girl!)

Fed cutting rates

Wow. If only I had a spreadbetting account, I would have probaly made £1000+ easy by going long on all indicies at £1 per point. An event like that is one in a million. 50 bases cut is just ridiculous, on one expected that one coming.
I was glued to bloomberg and went long on my crappy 'demo accont'.
Just started university doing 'Business economics' at Sheffield Hallam, no one in the class doesn't care about fed cutting rates and never heard of spreadbetting.I could have probaly payed of my university debt if I'd had a real account.
Wonder if tradindex would allow me to have an account at 18.

Either way people are greedy if you close too early and greedy if you ride out the rally.
After reading/researching a bit, I would probaly ride out the rally fully if an event like that happened again.

Since we don't have another TradIndex thread, this goes here:

I've received revised Terms of Business and a copy of the new execution policy for every SB account I have except TradIndex. Are they changing anything to come into compliance with MiFID? When can clients expect to hear anything?

I was glued to bloomberg and went long on my crappy 'demo accont'.
Just started university doing 'Business economics' at Sheffield Hallam, no one in the class doesn't care about fed cutting rates and never heard of spreadbetting.IQUOTE]

Sheffield Hallam? Take it a GCSE in English wasn't a requirement? what the **** does " no one in the class doesn't care about fed cutting rates" mean? double negative? they do care? they don't care? do I really care? naw... bored.

Sheffield Hallam

Sheffield Hallam? Take it a GCSE in English wasn't a requirement? what the **** does " no one in the class doesn't care about fed cutting rates" mean? double negative? they do care? they don't care? do I really care? naw... bored.

"BA (Honours) Business Economics
Entry requirements
...five GCSEs including mathematics at grade C...and English language at grade C...

If you do not have any of the qualifications above but have relevant experience you are welcome to discuss potential opportunities with the admissions tutor."