Tradestation 2000i, 4, or Supercharts Wanted

chartliner

I am looking to buy a copy of Tradestation 2000i or Tradestation 4 or even Supercharts to run on a windows 10 computer, I have read that you can use an emulator software that runs an older Operating system on top of WIndows 10 to run older programs.

I have a special Roc indicator that uses all 4 data points (hloc) and needs tradestation to run it (easylanguage coding).

I am looking to buy a copy of Tradestation 2000i or Tradestation 4 or even Supercharts to run on a windows 10 computer, I have read that you can use an emulator software that runs an older Operating system on top of WIndows 10 to run older programs.

I have a special Roc indicator that uses all 4 data points (hloc) and needs tradestation to run it (easylanguage coding).

you could always recode it..no indicator is that good it has to have a particular type of software to run it.
multicharts will convert it, indeed most software providers will give it a go converting it if you ask them to, you just need the source code.

you could always recode it..no indicator is that good it has to have a particular type of software to run it.
multicharts will convert it, indeed most software providers will give it a go converting it if you ask them to, you just need the source code.

Tradestation has as far as I know a unique ability that lets you draw fixed point trendlines on all 4 (ohlc) data points and the lines are remain fixed can be then seen on other time frames and projected into the future which is important for this indicator. Multicharts does not have the fixed point on the 4 data points ability. Maybe you know of another software that can also do this?

Tradestation has as far as I know a unique ability that lets you draw fixed point trendlines on all 4 (ohlc) data points and the lines are remain fixed can be then seen on other time frames and projected into the future which is important for this indicator. Multicharts does not have the fixed point on the 4 data points ability. Maybe you know of another software that can also do this?

I'm not sure you're right. they do fixed points, you can set the coordinates and also time stamps on any coordinate on the chart OHLC or any other random data point, meaning it is indeed available on whatever point you have and into the future and available across timeframes.
Multicharts took tradestation, and developed it further. hence the compatibility of easylanguage and then they threw in a .net framework which takes the programming nature of multicharts far far beyond easylanguage
basically any .net or C environment can do whatever you want. amibroker is another...really there are loads

I'm not sure you're right. they do fixed points, you can set the coordinates and also time stamps on any coordinate on the chart OHLC or any other random data point, meaning it is indeed available on whatever point you have and into the future and available across timeframes.
Multicharts took tradestation, and developed it further. hence the compatibility of easylanguage and then they threw in a .net framework which takes the programming nature of multicharts far far beyond easylanguage
basically any .net or C environment can do whatever you want. amibroker is another...really there are loads

I had a demo version of multicharts and it would not allow me to draw fixed point trendlines on an indicator, I even wrote back to the multicharts sales people and they did not answer back, so I took it to mean that their program could not do what I needed it to do.

Thanks for your help but I had the demo and it would not allow drawing fixed point trendlines on an indicator. I have written to the company again to confirm all that but the demo would not allow it. I am not sure about your other suggestion of Amibroker

I have a copy of TS 2000i which I purchased new from a company in Germany. It is the full disk program and runs on Windows perfectly. Let me know if you are still interested in acquiring this program.