trader's_ dante pdf ?

forexworld

Hi I was just reading the making money thread of trader_dante and it seems to be filled with unnecessary posts and is to long, can anyone give me a link for his pdf downloads? thank you

Hi I was just reading the making money thread of trader_dante and it seems to be filled with unnecessary posts and is to long, can anyone give me a link for his pdf downloads? thank you

Have a look on his website. There's lots of information there for you

Ged

If you're interested in that stuff, then just go here

Traders Links at The James 16 Group

Watch the free videos, see what you think. I remember that rants and charts was probably the whole thing summed up in one video. I don't think they have anything else to offer you besides these videos, and nor does the trader_dante thread.

Nowadays I think all of that stuff is missing the key ingredients. But everyone has to start somewhere.

If you're interested in that stuff, then just go here

Traders Links at The James 16 Group

Watch the free videos, see what you think. I remember that rants and charts was probably the whole thing summed up in one video. I don't think they have anything else to offer you besides these videos, and nor does the trader_dante thread.

Nowadays I think all of that stuff is missing the key ingredients. But everyone has to start somewhere.

thanks shakone much appreciated , actually have been trading for 2 years now still haven't developed a methodology , i was hoping i can combine his price action with some other techniques :whistling

thanks shakone much appreciated , actually have been trading for 2 years now still haven't developed a methodology , i was hoping i can combine his price action with some other techniques :whistling

I use his methodology with 3 ducks, works like a treat. Good luck on finding your edge :D

I advise you to do a search on google on the search term "learn forex Tradinng PDF", you will find plenty of useful reading.