Traders In Scotland

PAZA

Hi

I am a day trader in Scotland and am interested if there are other days traders north of the border who would be interested in a Trading Arcade. There are many in London, but I have yet to hear of one in Scotland. I am interested in establishing one, but would like to get a feel for demand before pursueing this further. Any feedback, such as requirements, location etc... would be grately appreciated.

PLease email me on [email protected]

Hi,

If you are in Scotland then why not pop into WorldSpreads Launch party on the 11th of June at 7pm.

Would you be interested?? free drinks and canapes will be served, plus we'll get a chance to network etc etc.

Hi, yes this might be of interest. Where is the launch being held and are they opening an office in Scotland?

PAZA
Hi,

If you are in Scotland then why not pop into WorldSpreads Launch party on the 11th of June at 7pm.

Would you be interested?? free drinks and canapes will be served, plus we'll get a chance to network etc etc.

Hi Paza,

the launch party is at the Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh.

1 Princes Street
Edinburgh
EH2 2EQ

its next thursday, 11th of june from 7pm-9pm.

Can you send me a private message with your name and address and i'll post the invite today.

Will just be really informal. Couple of Speeches from CEO and Market Strategist Alpesh Patel (who's been on CNN etc on trading tips) and then drinks and canapes for the remainder of the night.

Thanks

Hi, yes this might be of interest. Where is the launch being held and are they opening an office in Scotland?

PAZA