Traders In Scotland

Meetings In Scotland

Hi Guys,

Based in EDinburgh, how about arranging a meeting in Central Scotland sometime soon as there seems to be a few of us about? Anyone want to propose a date/time etc?

As only 1 or 2 seem 2 be able for 9th, what about tues 16 sept, and if a week night not suitable what about meeting up on a saturday sometime in September? Let us know please guys!

I would be very keen to meet up with Scottish traders. Sadly the 16th Sep is no good for me, but another evening that week would do it - an takers?

just wondering if anyone is consistenly profitable here ? (I'm certainly NOT and have a lot to learn!)

As only 2 are set for the 9 Sept, what about thursday 18th or friday 19th sept? Anyone interested let us know if you can make either of those days. The more the merrier as they say!

Hi Bertie

Are you still planning to meet up today in Edinburgh? I'm from Glasgow, and I wouldnt mind going over to edinburgh for a few drinks tonight?

Amit

As only 2 are set for the 9 Sept, what about thursday 18th or friday 19th sept? Anyone interested let us know if you can make either of those days. The more the merrier as they say!

Thanks for the invite -- sorry, I've been a bit remiss here and only just logged in and realised you guys were meeting up ... and I've missed it. I'd love to come along ... to the next one! I'm in Edinburgh 5th Oct then 18th-26th Oct. If anyone can manage/would be interested in a meet up/drink, let me know.

Interesting times in the markets = plenty to talk about!

Best,

Alex

Thanks for the invite -- sorry, I've been a bit remiss here and only just logged in and realised you guys were meeting up ... and I've missed it. I'd love to come along ... to the next one! I'm in Edinburgh 5th Oct then 18th-26th Oct. If anyone can manage/would be interested in a meet up/drink, let me know.

Interesting times in the markets = plenty to talk about!

Best,

Alex

Hi Alex

Bertie did not reply to my previous message and so I did not go to the meeting in Edinburgh. If you happen to be visiting Glasgow any time soon then I would be more than happy to meet with you and others for a few drinks?

Amit

Hi Alex

Bertie did not reply to my previous message and so I did not go to the meeting in Edinburgh. If you happen to be visiting Glasgow any time soon then I would be more than happy to meet with you and others for a few drinks?

Amit

Thanks Amit,

My day-life is IT contracting in London; I usually only get back to Edinburgh fortnightly, and almost never get as far as Glasgow (haven't been there since 2004; family are all based here). Let's see what we can do ... You make it to Auld Reekie, and I'll buy the drinks? Cloisters is a nice pub, just off the Meadows ...

Best,

A.

Thanks Amit,

My day-life is IT contracting in London; I usually only get back to Edinburgh fortnightly, and almost never get as far as Glasgow (haven't been there since 2004; family are all based here). Let's see what we can do ... You make it to Auld Reekie, and I'll buy the drinks? Cloisters is a nice pub, just off the Meadows ...

Best,

A.

Either way sounds good. I haven't been to Edinburgh for a while anyway. Let's try and get a few others to come along as well. Mind you, I probably won't be able to make it on the 5th, but the 18th should be ok.

Either way sounds good. I haven't been to Edinburgh for a while anyway. Let's try and get a few others to come along as well. Mind you, I probably won't be able to make it on the 5th, but the 18th should be ok.

18th it is then. Will be there. Any others who can make it, most welcome. Just to fix things (for a start), let's say Cloisters Bar on Melville Drive, 4pm 18th October. They've got good Ales on tap, and there are plenty of eating places around Tollcross (a few minutes walk away).

Apologies - cannot make Cloisters today

Amit, I'm really sorry, I won't be able to make today. I do apologise for messing you around -- recently I've been asked to work Saturdays too, and for some reason I'd convinced myself I had booked our meet up for a Sunday. As a result, I'll still be down in London while you guys are relaxing with a warm ale and solving the Credit Crunch.

I will be up in Edinburgh later tonight and around for the whole of the next week if you feel like postponing things, but quite understand if you don't.

Best,

Alex

Hi Alex

Thanks for your email.

In all honesty I was also going to struggle to meet today, but I don't mind postponing the meeting for another time, even for Sunday evening (tomorrow).

I will also be in London as of Thursday so if you want we could try meeting up there?

Tell me what you think.

Amit

Amit, I'm really sorry, I won't be able to make today. I do apologise for messing you around -- recently I've been asked to work Saturdays too, and for some reason I'd convinced myself I had booked our meet up for a Sunday. As a result, I'll still be down in London while you guys are relaxing with a warm ale and solving the Credit Crunch.

I will be up in Edinburgh later tonight and around for the whole of the next week if you feel like postponing things, but quite understand if you don't.

Best,

Alex

Hi Alex

Thanks for your email.

In all honesty I was also going to struggle to meet today, but I don't mind postponing the meeting for another time, even for Sunday evening (tomorrow).

I will also be in London as of Thursday so if you want we could try meeting up there?

Tell me what you think.

Amit

Thanks Amit,

Tomorrow evening is fine by me if it suits you! Otherwise, as I said, I have the week off in Edinburgh, but will be back in London 26th October, and generally be in London Tuesday - Thursday every week for the forseeable future.

traders in Perth Scotland?

Anyone from the Edinburgh or central Scotland area want to meet up or exchange emails etc? I am new to trading and would like to meet/speak to new and experienced traders alike. I know there have been meets in the past - was wondering if there is anything planned in the near future?:)

Hi

I am in Perth and I am new to trading as well. I only do Forex

any trading clubs in Glasgow / Edinburgh ? would be good to setup an office when people can trade from. I'm not at the profitable stage yet though !!