Traders on female hormone tablets?

oildaytrader

The story goes that Ping Jiang, a SAC Capital trader who is said to earn around $100m-a-year, thought that one of his team, 37-year-old Andrew Tong, would bring in more profit if he was generally less aggressive. Jiang is alleged to have demanded that Tong take female hormone tablets (tablets that Tong managed to find on the black market) to ensure that he was less macho. The end result, so Tong claims, is that he took the hormones, became impotent, went off his wife, started to wear ladies dresses and then embarked on a homosexual relationship with his boss! Tong claims that he has suffered emotional and physical distress, and lodged a sexual harassment lawsuit.

http://news.hereisthecity.com/news/business_news/7158.cntns

This is an old and tired story from a few years ago... It's been discussed and poked fun at for a long time now and it's really quite tired and not very funny anymore.

This is an old and tired story from a few years ago... It's been discussed and poked fun at for a long time now and it's really quite tired and not very funny anymore.

Sure its an old story , the irony is traders make profits if they are aggressive.When I am aggressive I make good money, otherwise I am like a sissy fearing the markets and playing greed and fear.

How do the rest of you do when being less aggressive?