Traders from Ireland?

AidyMac

17 0
Hi guys, was wondering if there are any beginners in forex from Ireland. Am at the beginning stages myself and trading can be a lonely business when you dont have anyone to speak with face to face.

wmd

9 0
I'm a complete beginner based in Dublin. I've zero experience so I'm starting from the groundup. I have recently started work in IT for a large broker so trying to get a better idea of what the industry is like. Any books or sites you guys can point me to would be great!
Thanks,
Will

niceguy777

95 2
Nice to see a bit of activity here in Ireland. I'm around most of the time and would love to meet up with people or present to the group on or offline.

pit pony

152 2
Hi guys, was wondering if there are any beginners in forex from Ireland. Am at the beginning stages myself and trading can be a lonely business when you dont have anyone to speak with face to face.
why dont you visit www.solaspro.com, they are based in Cork if any help?

tony2806

37 3
Hi, Is there any serious Irish traders out there who are interested in sharing an office together? The idea is trade our own accounts and use our own software and bounce trading ideas of each other. I trade FX, Indices and Commodities, short term.
If anyone is interested let me know and we can talk......Cheers

niceguy777

95 2
Hi cojack101. I've set up a Tweet with hashtag. It's probably easier to arrange there. See: #forexireland Looking for Irish traders to arrange a tweetup in South Dublin.

Traders here seem to take a while to respond on this forum. Let's get the meeting set up on Twitter!

cojack101

3 0
It had to be a twitter page didnt it! Now I have to sign up to twitter =P

Done and dusted.

AidyMac

17 0
Hi Thinkman.

im based in the Newry Area, so far I have found that the vast majority of traders are based in the Dublin area.

Do you have any experience yourself?

thinkman

23 0
Hi Aidy,

Ah right! No I work from home and have been doing a lot of research into forex trading, I don't have experience in the field (would love to) however it seems it might be hard to get some! So at the minute I've been reading books, trading small quantities and trying to crack it for myself. What about yourself?

AidyMac

17 0
Am still at the paper trading stage myself.

Am using the 3 ducks e-book. You'll find it on the Strategy forum. I like it because it is simple.

Am going to take the one on one trading course with Andy who came up with the trading methodology and profit on paper before going live.