Traders from Ireland?

traceyjc

102 3
Hi all

I trade Futures in Equities & Bonds mainly but venture into other products for longer term outlooks and am based in dublin.

Just thought I'd add that!

niceguy777

95 2
Hi all

I trade Futures in Equities & Bonds mainly but venture into other products for longer term outlooks and am based in dublin.

Just thought I'd add that!
Nice to meet you. :)

There seems to be a bit of talk but no action on this thread!

traceyjc

102 3
Hey FB

How goes FX these days? Got stopped out of a short dollar index trade there a when there was the spike. Finding it really difficult to get a good opinion on currencies at the moment. Any thoughts yourself?

niceguy777

95 2
Well, you actuaally don't need the opinions of others if you can see the Absolute Fibonacci Framework and know how to use it. PM me for more details if you want to.

doberman

264 4
Hi Doberman From Belfast
Trying to make my mind up to go long on USD/JPY and by how much £££ (spreadbetting)

p-lab

189 12
Hi Doberman,
Trading FX myself and also from Belfast however working abroad mostly. Also on IG but very small time at this stage. Trying to sort out my TA. If there was ever a Belfast meet up i'm in if i'm in (The Country). Good Luck

plus1

3 0
Hey guys - I am from Belfast and live in London as a Fund manager. What's teh community like over there for trading?

F_Barrone

10 0
Hey FB

How goes FX these days? Got stopped out of a short dollar index trade there a when there was the spike. Finding it really difficult to get a good opinion on currencies at the moment. Any thoughts yourself?
Hi Tracey, I've been looking at EUR/USD for a while now, but haven't really committed myself fully yet, it hasn't been great on a day to day basis, well, not for me. USD/CAD might be worth a look, or some of the minor pairings...

niceguy777

95 2
Buggered if I know. I get the odd message, but in nearly a year I haven't really connected with anyone here! Vancouver was a different story altogether!