Traders based in Canada

saad

If you are based in Toronto please let me know, I would be delighted to hear from you.

That would almost be me. I'm in Peterborough, which is about 1.5 hours out of Toronto. Don't get into town much these days, unfortunately.

Hello

A BIG HELLO from Toronto I,m new to Forex like to meet with people and share information.

TX

bestfun

I am from Toronto too, but I am now out of the country. Will be back in June. Would like to meet for sure.

Nelya

Im currently studying an MSc and am due to graduate in august...after which my family and I are relocating to Toronto. I am interested in joining a firm or bank as a junior trader. I have zero experience, other than that gained from paper trading using online simulators. From my initial research it seems that the only viable avenue, for someone without experience, would be the graduate program of one of the larger banks e.g. RCB, however this would require me to apply in September and then wait until the following year to start...not the most attractive proposition. Are you aware of any firms that recruit all year round? Any advice would be appreciated.