Trader Monthly - Paul Rotter Flipper interview

Magazine seems to have gone under also. i got a couple of issues through a freebie sub, but then no more and it's internet site seems to have vanished.

Not a big loss as it seemed more focused on what kind of watch you could buy with your moolah, than actual trading...

he said at the end of the interview he felt he had acheived most of his objectives - maybe he really did "retire" after all.

Fair play to him - I'd like to have acheived all my financial goals at age 32!

Jack o'Clubs said:
Magazine seems to have gone under also. i got a couple of issues through a freebie sub, but then no more and it's internet site seems to have vanished.

Not a big loss as it seemed more focused on what kind of watch you could buy with your moolah, than actual trading...

Very few of these trading magazines are any good. You get one great interview in a while and an odd good article.

Arbitrageur said:
he said at the end of the interview he felt he had acheived most of his objectives - maybe he really did "retire" after all.

Fair play to him - I'd like to have acheived all my financial goals at age 32!

He will be included in the next Market Wizards book.

http://www.traderdaily.com/

the site still seems to be working at my end?

I actually thought TM was quite a refreshing and amusing change from the usual stuffy articles about trend lines and double tops, or shill articles with rave reviews about trading software that also conveniently have a full page ad elsewhere in the mag that you see in TASC and Traders'

More of a light hearted approach to a market magazine. Last months edition had some pretty good articles right the way through IMO - content has improved from the early days. Obviously if you love TASC and dont read GQ then this wont be your bag at all.

s'funny, it was down yesterday and no reference to it on its publishers' website so I assumed the worst, especially as I haven't received a copy for ages.

Perhaps I was being a bit harsh, it's okay for the coffee table, and the fact that I've noticed I haven't received it must mean something!

lol :cheesy:

I think there have only been two of the free UK editions so far... more of a Trader Quarterly while they get up and running I guess :)

I've been getting the US edition on subscription which is a smidge more frequent.