TradeGuider EOD V3

ccj

Hello everyone. I'm currently selling my license for TradeGuider EOD V3 for $600. The person who buys would also have to pay the (new) $499 transfer fee (It used to be $299, but now it changed to $499 for EOD and $999 for RT) . So this is your chance to own TG for life for $1100 (slightly higher than price for one year lease). TradeGuider is now moving to a yearly lease option and NO purchase option:

"From Sunday September 5th 2010 TradeGuider Systems will stop selling their Real-Time and End-of-Day Software Systems.
They will be subscribed to on a yearly lease basis - in line with our software plug-ins.
(Yearly lease price expected to be $1,995 for Real-Time and $995 for End-of-Day)"

If you have any questions or offers, please send me a PM or send me an email to [email protected]

Hello again. I've dropped the total price to $650 or best offer. As you know there is no purchase option available only a yearly lease for $995. This is version 3. The reason I'm selling is because I already have V4 RT, so I dont need nor use V3, so I might as well sell it.

If you're interested, my email is above.