Trade2Win Oscar acceptance speech

frugi

Cheesy, gauche, unecessary and shamelessly copying a similar thread on ET, I know, but If there was such a thing whom would you thank for helping your trading progress? (T2W members only)

I'll go for -

mrmarcus
Skimbleshanks
sandpiper
Chartman
Socrates
china white
Newtron Bomb
Mr Charts
a320
DBPhoenix
Joe Ross
charliechan
Grey1
Trader333
JoulesMM1
Naz
TheBramble
Darren Winters ;)

though I'm sure I've missed more than a few.

Anyway, thank you all for generously providing useful bits of the jigsaw. :) The puzzle is not nearly complete but at least I can now make out the picture on the box.

*sincerely hopes this isn't the perfect breeding ground for a slanging match*
Good vibes only please.

Yeah, he is painfully conspicuous by his absence. I hope he'll return to T2W one day. His Dow threads were addictive and generous.

His Dow threads taught me so much I shall forever be grateful. They helped me look at the markets and a completely different perspective and helped my trending tenfold.

Did he not marry? Also, didn't he have spend a fair amount of time in property?

I do remember seeing him logged on occasionally over the last six months but no posts. Shame.

frugi said:
Good vibes only please.
Frugi,
Great list! Without wishing to contravene the sentiment quoted, I couldn't help but notice that a full third of your selection are no longer active members, leaving aside the joker in the pack.
:cry:
Tim.

I know some of the list are no longer active members but it would be intersting to know if every one is still trading, and succesfully?

Nominations

frugi said:
Cheesy, gauche, unecessary and shamelessly copying a similar thread on ET, I know, but If there was such a thing whom would you thank for helping your trading progress? (T2W members only)

I'll go for -

mrmarcus
Skimbleshanks
sandpiper
Chartman
Socrates
china white
Newtron Bomb
Mr Charts
a320
DBPhoenix
Joe Ross
charliechan
Grey1
Trader333
JoulesMM1
Naz
TheBramble
Darren Winters ;)

though I'm sure I've missed more than a few.

Anyway, thank you all for generously providing useful bits of the jigsaw. :) The puzzle is not nearly complete but at least I can now make out the picture on the box.

*sincerely hopes this isn't the perfect breeding ground for a slanging match*
Good vibes only please.

I would like to nominate DES444 for best movie, Socs for best script, Db for best lead, Frugi for best animation and :?:

Charlton

I will commit, (I Look To You Father ?) :confused:

I am humbled, Smile and recognise and give personal thanks to ,and in no, particular order @ NUMBER 1 ,T2WIN member, known as, Socrates, (The light), twalker(fatherly advice), Aleph Sigma Chi (I listened), Dbp(what are they doing?) Joe Ross (he is blessed)
Rudeboy , he speaks for all of us, even though we ourselves at times may pretend otherwise.

Also, tradesmart, charliechan, arbitrageur,Mrmarcus (out there doing their thing)

Finally, Annie Lennox. (Wonderful) ;)

Cheers, All the Very Best,
Ehh ? theres no Bull**** here is there ?
Fx.

hmm, non members... A nod to.. Mark Ritchie (God In The Pits) = Honesty with ourselves.

Last edited:
Back when, as far as message boards go, I probably learned more from The Blind Squirrel than anybody . . .

I'd like to nominate Bundman as best newcomer, theBumble as best sesquipedalian, Socrates as best philosopher and Rudeboy well err umm, as best rude boy