EURUSD19Jan2012.PNG
    72.5 KB · Views: 190
  • GBPUSD19Jan2012.PNG
    GBPUSD19Jan2012.PNG
    75.8 KB · Views: 181
  • EURGBP19Jan2012.PNG
    EURGBP19Jan2012.PNG
    75.5 KB · Views: 194
you still havnt answered my question on the last thread ...and why 2 threads ?

N

you still havnt answered my question on the last thread ...and why 2 threads ?

N

NVP, you did not ask ME a question in my other post

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/141630-new-indicators.html

I have started this thread as I think it might be a help to those taking there first steps in the world of trading.
The free Indicators they will get with which ever platform (broker) they chose are free for a reason. You must know this, you have been here since 2004.

If they want an edge they will have to find a good Indicator and they will have to pay for it.The Indicator I showed them is only about £2 a day so its not a bad place for them to start, plus they can have it for a weeks free trial and then not pay the monthly fee till the end of the month. Thats 5 weeks to scalp 10 pips to pay for its self. And you yourself gave it the big thumbs up.
I think they can now have the Tradestation platform for 60 days free as well.

If your waiting for a Cracked version of the indicator for MT4 it could be a long wait as the Tradestation Strategy Network does not send you an encrypted file for you to try and Crack open. Do you realy think that all these traders looking for a Free trading Robot for MT4 are ever going to find one? One that works and has value? I don't think so, maybe I am wrong but I doubt it. If a good robot for MT4 does appear on the web then every MT4 user will be trying to trade the same signal and that will cause it to fail.

Goto go , just got an Alert on the EURGBP.

rttrader11

How would someone who is colour blind use this software.? does it have alerts for a change of colour? Could the colours be changed to my own preference? Are the changes based on moving averages for different periods? How would we tell if there was bullish volume on any particular bar. Thanks in advance for your help

How would someone who is colour blind use this software.? does it have alerts for a change of colour? Could the colours be changed to my own preference? Are the changes based on moving averages for different periods? How would we tell if there was bullish volume on any particular bar. Thanks in advance for your help

LF, in the link above you can find the user manual for the indicator. I trade fx so there is no volume data. There are different colour settings but I would not know which would suit a colour blind trader but there are alerts for every colour change.Yes you can chose your own numbers for the moving averages, for now I am just using the default setting which is 1,2,3 and seems to get every twist and turn.

rttrader

Maybe thats why you have been here since 2006.
2012-2006=6
6x365=2190
2190x24=52560

50,000 hours , now thats nonsence.

Absolutely magical, the kind of logical argument and arrogance I'd get from my young son. Brilliant, mate.

Trade by colours//Color blind

LF,

Go see my other thread linked above. I think there is a color style for color blind traders? There is a new matindicator,doc attached on that thread.

rttrader11