TopStep Junior

Qbgx

Since I have been shouted down, and shut out of the Topstep thread, it behooved me to start another one free of the censorship imposed by the Topstep Promoters. (I am no longer able to make posts there. As of this morning, after composing a reply and clicking submit, the post was being deleted.)

The Topstep Promoter has made no attempt to refute my contentions that Funded Trader does not mean profitable trader, and that the lack of any type of evidence of existence of profitable traders is a red flag. However, his ad hominem attacks and the pile-ons by others seem to have amused some members of the audience.

The reason that was stated for rejecting my conclusions boils down to a simple logical proposition which was stated in as many words:

"Lack of proof that something is real does not prove that it is not real - everyone else believes it, therefore so should you".

This is hucksterism, not logic - The Madoff Principle. That's a pretty simplistic, and pathetic argument. I doubt that anyone who would buy into that would get very far as a successful trader.

There are mentors who can be trusted, people like Richard Dennis. Good luck finding someone like that, especially in Chicago. Or Bangkok.

Last edited:
Since I have been shouted down, and shut out of the Topstep thread, it behooved me to start another one free of the censorship imposed by the Topstep Promoters.

They have not even attempted to refute my contention that Funded Trader does not mean profitable trader, and that the lack of any type of evidence of existence of profitable traders is a red flag. However, their ad hominem attacks seem to have amused some members of the audience.

The reasoning given for rejecting my conclusion can be reduced to a simple logical proposition which was stated in as many words:
"Lack of proof that something is real does not prove that it is not real - everyone else believes it, therefore so should you".

I would submit that this is hucksterism, not logic. Maybe we could call it The Madoff Principle. That's a pretty simplistic, and pathetic argument from someone who holds himself out to be intelligent, especially relative to my IQ of 50.

I doubt that anyone ever became a successful trader with that kind of credulity.

There are mentors who can be trusted, people like Richard Dennis. Good luck finding someone like that, especially in Chicago. Or Bangkok.

you've only got an IQ of 50? :LOL::LOL:
you want to keep that quiet buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what you mean here as posts cannot be deleted by anyone other than Mods and Admin and it is rare for Admin to do so. Also there are no deleted posts listed as it shows a record when they are so maybe it was some other issue that stopped it being posted. It is also not possible for you to be "Shut Out" of a thread unless some technical issue has happened.

Not sure what you mean here as posts cannot be deleted by anyone other than Mods and Admin and it is rare for Admin to do so. Also there are no deleted posts listed as it shows a record when they are so maybe it was some other issue that stopped it being posted. It is also not possible for you to be "Shut Out" of a thread unless some technical issue has happened.

sounds like a browser issue or temp loss of connection etc.